[H] 12/12m Tank main LF a strong team

Hey there!

I’m looking for a weekday raid team! I returned in EP and got CE that tier. Swapped to tank main near the end of that tier and tanked on two teams for the entirety of this one, getting CE on both. Have some raid lead experience with callouts, making strats, roster changes, etc. Happy to move to a no drama guild- I’m here to have fun while pushing for the highest content that I can. Full disclosure, I do raid on Fri/Sat with my DK currently, but depending on team needs I am willing to flex to classes that you need next tier. The DK logs are there to provide a more robust look at how I perform. I have experience with frost dk and balance druid but honestly, I believe I am a better tank. Aiming for guilds within about the top 300 US, if possible.

Bear logs: www.warcraftlogs. com/character/us/area-52/lyvern
BDK logs:
www.warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/azralan#difficulty=5

Feel free to contact my btag via Lyvern#1529 or my discord Lyvern#9562.

Still looking! Feel free to toss me your info!

Hey Lyvern!

Its Mine I Licked It is a recently formed guild of formerly-hardcore raiders looking to push CE on a 6 hour/week schedule. We are looking for a tank with a preference for BrM/DK, here’s our copy pasta:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

DPS – Hunter/Warlock/Elemental Shaman/Balance Druid/Monk. Bonus point for someone willing to “swing heal.”

Healers – Full on full time healers. See above for swing healer details.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Fuzzii#1197), Moo (Moophisto#11601) or Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) on Battlenet to set up an interview time.

Hey man,

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

We are currently in need of an experienced raid leader!

Tank
Death Knight - HIGH
Protection Paladin - Medium
Brewmaster - Medium

Melee DPS
Demon Hunter - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Mage - Medium
Warlock - Low
Boomkin - Low
Hunter - Low

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

App at this:
https:// forms.gle/LpK6eoN2GSjGmAmz8
(Delete space in front of forms)

If you are unable to send current logs - please feel free to app, we still want to talk to you.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Officer

I’m still looking around!

Hi Lyvern,

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.