<h> 12/12 melee dps LF CE guild for shadowlands, area 52 pref

Hello,
I’m looking for a new home for shadowlands. Currently 12/12. Can provide logs to give you some insight into my play if you want.
I killed N’zoth as BRM, I’m a WW main currently, but for raiding I obviously wasn’t going to bring it in its current standing.
I’d prefer to stick to a melee dps role, but i am open to multirolling when needed for the team.
Current intention is to be able to play WW, Warrior, DK, Rogue, and paladin. I’ll be able to play any of the specs my main for raid needs. I can get logs of me healing and some dps logs, although they will probably be from near the beginning of the tier.
I’m available to raid currently anytime after 1 pm PST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I can try to be flexible about other days. My preferred time would be a start time after 5 pm PST.
Feel free to reply here, or contact me on bnet: twobaus#1664

Hi Ägo,

is looking for a few more experienced melee players - of your listed classes, we’d like to add a DK but would also consider a Ret Paladin. Since you have experience tanking, figured I’d add we also are looking for a tank, DK preferred but would consider any class.

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.