[H] 11/12M <The Old Gods> Recruiting!

Who we are: The Old Gods on Zul’jin (Horde)

When we raid: Monday Tuesday Wednesday
10pm to 1am EST / 9pm to Midnight CST / 8pm to 11pm MST / 7pm to 10pm PST

Optional night: Sunday
Mythic Jaina runs start at 10pm EST
Heroic Cara/N’zoth and Mythic Ny’a alt run start at 11pm EST

What we need: Dedicated raiders who want to progress in the current tier to clear 12/12M. We will maintain a strong core team to push end game content into Shadowlands with the goal of achieving Cutting Edge.

If you are only looking to raid in Shadowlands, that is great too! Send me a message for all the details.

We are always recruiting! Contact Pawkey for more information.

Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151

Hey hey hey! That 10% nerf is gonna make clearing this so much easier, so come join us!

Hello, I am in search of a 2 night CE guild that plays mon-wed. I am looking to play DK>ENH>WW>Hunter.

I have been playing since beta of vanilla on and off of course with each expansion. My glory days were in WOTLK where I got server first in almost every uldir hardmode achievement. I have raided CE in legion and BFA and am looking for a guild to continue that style of progression.

The only downside is I didnt play the most current raid tier so helping you progress outside of SL would be hard because im behind in HoA and gear.

Hey there! It was great talking to you. Looking forward to getting to know you better as we wait for Shadowlands!