[H] 11/12M 6 Players

Hey guys!

Myself, and a few friends (6) are beginning our search for a home that we can settle in for the long haul with Cutting Edge aspirations going into Shadowlands. We come with a Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Feral Druid, Boomkin, Fury Warrior, and a Demon Hunter. These are the toons that we would like to keep as our mains, but we all have intentions to maintain a solid second alt. (4/6) of us are 11/12M and are looking to progress, and clear raids in a timely manner. We know that staying together due to how many of us there are will be tricky, and that is alright. We are still going to be looking regardless!
I know many of you are thinking, “Gee, why don’t you just build your own guild?” We don’t want to do that, we would rather be absorbed to fill that final puzzle piece for someone else’s team, and not have to worry about being in any sort of leadership role so that we can dedicate all of our time to our characters and preparing them as best as we can for immediate raid launches.

What we are looking for:

• A team that maintains a Cutting Edge mindset with the motivation to follow.
  • A very stable leadership team.
  • A leadership team that combs through logs to see what is being missed, should we be banging our heads for an extended period of time.
  • A team that takes individual responsibility should they accidentally mess up, because we all know mistakes happen and it is better to be up front about it, rather than sweep it under the rug and risk the same mistake happening again if you are unsure.
  • A team that shows up prepared with their food, pots, and flasks. Last but not least, a team that uses raid time wisely.

What we can offer:

• We all show up to raid prepared with pots, flasks, and food though we could forget our bonus rolls. Who doesn’t?!
  • Punctual attendance. Being part of a team is a commitment due to the fact that it isn’t about you, and it is about 19 others expecting for you to be on time so we as a team can get the show on the road.
  • Committed to getting our weekly chores completed, in order to better our character.
  • Self-awareness that if we are not performing to where we feel we should be, we will be checking out of class specific discords, and other sites to fix the issue so progress isn’t hindered.

If we have caught your eye, please do not hesitate to reach out - we aren’t opposed to transferring for the right guild either. We would however like to stay Horde, that is our one condition (=
Bnet: Jazzy#1791 Discord:Jazzy#5207 (Easier to reach me on Discord)
Bnet: Tmiester#1520 Discord:T33ter#3103

Lets find a new home

If interested we can have a conversation about finding a place for the whole team.

Still considering all offers!

bumperinoo

I know you all would like to stay horde nonetheless I’d figured i would throw my name in the hat. I am the GM of Pirate Chat 12/12M [A] Stormrage, we are looking for solid players who want to push mythic progression and getting CE every tier in Shadowlands. Raid times 9pm-12am Tues/Thurs EST if you are interested please feel free to contact me via battle net. Nyteblayde69#1643