[H] 11/11M <big uptime> Tue/Wed/Thurs 6-9 PM PST LFM

big uptime is a mythic semi-hardcore US Horde raiding guild on Area-52. Our core has been together since WoD and most of us have been playing for 11+ years. We are looking for likeminded individuals wanting to progress on a more casual schedule. Our goal is to achieve CE every tier at a reasonable pace.

We are currently looking for a few strong healers and DPS to round out our roster going into DF.

big uptime Progression History:

Shadowlands

CN - 550 US
SOD - 334 US
SFO - 157 US

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday @6:00-9:00 PM PST

Current needs at the time of this post

• Tank: FULL
  • Ranged: OPEN
  • Melee: OPEN
  • Heals: OPEN

We encourage any mythic caliber players to apply regardless of role or class.

What we Provide:

• A progression focused 3-day raid week
  • Commitment to bringing the best 20 players to each fight
  • Competition to excel through trial recruitment
  • Team based environment that enjoys goofing around together
  • Loot Council that provides gear based on progression needs and raider performance

What we Expect:

• Progression focused mindset – Stop the damage and do the mechanic
  • Team player – We’re here raiding together with 20+ people, you aren’t the most important person on the team and the team can’t be its best without you helping
  • Criticism – Take it and give it; constructive criticism and pointing out problems you see from your unique perspective is one of the best things you can bring to a raid
  • Mechanics – The best players understand that not having tunnel vision with your damage and focusing on the raid mechanics is the fastest way to improve guild progression and player performance. Juice all you want, but the moment a mechanic comes out, that is the top priority

Apply: ://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXu535QhNc_ZdOMN_TsT5XPy8Pu5xXeje6AmqkSvhkjYghFw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please apply by copy and pasting the google forms link provided above. Feel free to add me on discord with any additional questions, preferably after applying. Yeff#9193

1 week until raid! LF 1 to 2 more for core spots!

You guys get your leggos yet?

Bumping for a few more core spots.

One more core spot available!

Raid week is close…

BUMP

6/10N eskettit. Come try us out!

3/10H after week one!

Still looking…

8/10H! always looking for more to join us. mythic soon!

Bump for 9/10 with pulls on Sire.

Still looking.

10/10H Donny down! AOTC! Come apply as we start the Mythic journey!

BUMP! Still looking.

Added you on discord i’m a 201 multi rank 1 rdruid/boomkin and geared for both. I am 10/10 N, 9/10M with plenty of sire pulls a few sub 10%s but dps sucked, and 1/10M. I’m looking for a guild to progress with I have all of the time in the world and I multi class. I can play my rdruid/boomkin as flex or hop on my dk as well :slight_smile: Added you on discord Thing1#0495 hope you’re having a good new year!

First full raid week since the holidays coming up! Still need a few more as we head into mythic.

2/10M after first day in. Still looking for a few more solid players as we prog.

BUMPING! Still looking for gamers.

Immediate need for Resto Sham, UH DK, and WW monk!

BUMPING for 5/10 with Innerva @ 7%…

still looking as we head into sludge soon

Immediate spots for a healer and DPS. Hit us up!

Still looking for heals. Reach out!

Heals come apply and reach out! Lets kill council!