[H] 1/10M, 1.3k IO Frost DK looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

220 item level frost DK looking for a chill 2 day mythic raiding guild. Pretty new to mythic content this xpac aside from killing the first 3 bosses on mythic in Nyalotha. I’ve already achieved AOTC and taken down mythic hungering devourer and always ready to kill some more bosses. My previous guild dissolved the week after I got brought into mythic prog, but I was present and a part of their first hungering kill.

Current Progression:
[10/10]H [1/10]M - (Hungering, Shriek and Huntsman would be easy)

Check Heroic logs: Brimbor - Area52

To contact me feel free to add me on battlenet:
Kryous#2189

I shot you an add on bnet, I think my guild would be a good fit.

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area 52 forming for the 9.1 and further tiers. We are currently trying to build a consistent group of raiders that have Mythic aspirations but focused on adding the right personalities to our raid team. We keep our guild relatively small in order to form bonds and friendships with our fellow members. Our top priority is to make people feel like they have a home and a group to raid with tier after tier. We understand raiding should be competitive but at the same time, shouldn’t be a second job! We are a small but tight-nit guild that looks forward to progression kills with our friends.

Our tight-nit group is very active. Discord usually has people on that are seeking to hang out with. We run M+ basically every night, sometimes before and after raid nights. Some of our player do hit the arena rating hard, and Dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you interested in, we’d enjoy to chat more!

Raid Times:
Thursday & Friday 10pm(est)-1am(est)
Progression: 10/10H, looking to start Mythic
We supply flasks and feasts during raids, with many of the members donating time/gold to supplying our team.
Contact: Xeiran (Battle.net: IamArchAngel#1303, Discord: ArchAngelSuriel#0001), Pandablorg (Battle.net: Blorgson#1313, Discord:Blorgson#3735)
If you have questions, Feel free to contact Xeiran or Myself.

Hello there!

Adversary is in search of quality players who are looking to push CE 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands! We are currently 2/10 M.

We are a guild that’s been around for a couple of years ran by a close-knit group of friends! We are looking to add motivated players to our mythic team! We also have an active mythic plus community for those looking to push keys.

Our raid days are Wed/Thurs 730-11PM EST

Would love to chat with you and see if you’d be a good fit for our team! Please reach out to one of our recruiters!

BNET: Subsys#11228
Discord: Subsys#1543

BNET: Mango#1395
Discord: Mikio#0001

Recruit

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M

Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M

Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- BroBroBroBroBro#7454

Hello there,

My Name is Delorik I run a Semi-hardcore weekend raid team. We raid fri/sat 10pm-1am EST we are 10/10H and just waiting to finish filling out our roster to start progressing mythic i think you guys would be a great fit feel free to add me on Discord: Delorik#1097 or Bnet Delorik#11532.

Thank You for your time and hope to hear form you soon,

Delorik