[H] 10/12M Arms Arms/Fury Warrior LF CE Guild

Hello,
As the title states, I’m looking to move onto a more performance-oriented guild that has CE raid history.

Preferred schedule 2-3 nights for about 8-12 hours/week (EST).
Came back to BfA at the end of EP, but have experience from BC onwards in endgame PvE/PvP content.
Also have pro experience in a different game and I am well accustomed to performing at the highest level.

If you think I can be the right fit for your team, leave a message here and we can talk further.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster! We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you in coming along for reclears and beyond into Shadowlands.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 M (US 179), 8/8 M AEP (US 157), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hello Kiwisalad! [A] - Particle - Whisperwind [10/12 Mythic -Ny’alotha] 3 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting experienced players. We are currently working towards Cutting Edge and have plans to raid next expansion as well.

We raid the following days.

• Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
  • Thursday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
  • Monday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST

If you are interested or have questions please contact rosettechrno#1937.

Thanks for replies, bump!

Add me please! Sieara#6473 on discord

Bump, still looking at options

Hi Kiwi!

My name’s Shal, Raid Lead for One More Wipe [H] - Spirestone. We are 10/12M with Cara in Phase 3 pulls! We currently raid 3 nights per week, Tuesday 9pm-11pm EST, Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Add me on Bnet Shal#11574 if you’re interested in talking!

Hi Kiwisalad,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We offer the technical resources and the kind of productive environment that make us a great place to learn to raid at a high level.

We raid a fairly casual schedule (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs) and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to speak further before deciding to apply.

Hey! We are coming back after a long hiatus and reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

However, we aren’t looking to do anything serious for the rest of BFA. We will be spending the time leading up doing prep and testing for Shadowlands. Many are testing various classes/specs in BFA/SL Beta, while others are farming achievements and whatnot to prep their accounts as well. We have some that will be doing some Mythic+ keys and PvP, but nothing overly serious until launch.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

Hey feel free to add me, A little bit about us.

8/12 M after about 10 weeks together, we formed back up after a break that started back in Legion after Nighthold.

Tues / Thurs / Sun 9pm - 12am EST

illmerica#1459

Im currently forming a competitive raiding guild for shadowlands, i got a squad of 12-15 ppl in-house ranging from US 10-100 exp. We are not interested in this current tier and bolstering our roster with like-minded individuals for a CE push in SL. We raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST. If your interested hmu, find my contact in the bottom of my forum post. [H] That's My Cousin 7/10M|T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST

Hey! I’d love to chat with you and see if you are a good fit with us. Our guild is currently 8/12M with a 10/12M raid leader (that’s me!). We are on Zul’jin-H. We raid Tue/Wed from 8pm EST until 11pm EST.

If you’d be interested in chatting, hit me up on B.net (Krystalline#1901) or Discord (Krystalline#8213). Good luck in your search!

Hi!

We are not raiding Ny’alotha as a guild. Some members are taking breaks, some are just starting back up, and others have are still getting CE. We will raid officially as a guild in SL.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Elemental/Resto OS - High
Mage - High
Warlock - High
Boomkin - High
Hunter - Medium

Healer
Paladin - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

App at this:
https:// forms.gle/LpK6eoN2GSjGmAmz8
(Delete space in front of forms)

If you are unable to send current logs or REALLY don’t want to take 5 mins to fill out the form - Please reach out, we’d still love to talk

Holby#1173 –GM
Savage#1589 - Officer