[H] 10/10M CE Player LF Guild & Tank Spot for 9.1

Hello,

I am looking for an opportunity with a guild of focused, like minded people to pursue CE in the coming tiers of Shadowlands. I am 10/10M on my Enhancement Shaman main and looking to become a tank for future tiers. I have been tanking on my alts for the last few months in M+, it has made me miss the tanking I used to do for my old friends guild back in Cata and WoD. So I am looking to continue Shadowlands as a tank main.

Unfortunately my guild currently has consistent tanks for this expansion and as well, my work schedule is changing with the Covid restrictions becoming lessened where I live. Forcing me to stop raiding here due to me being unable to make it home from work for raid here. I am looking for a guild that raids later in the day, somewhere near 8:30 est or later, days being monday through friday but willing to negotiate if the right spot is available.

The Tanks I currently have are DH, Warr, Pala, and BDK all around 228-235 ilvl.

Here are the logs of my Enhancement:
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/55815514
(remove the space after the “h” at the beginning)

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Can contact me via:
Discord: OtherCole#1224
Bnet: Vaettir#1519
Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hello there, we’re looking to fill a tank spot at the moment. Your enhancement logs are nice too. :smiley:

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

i know this is a shot but if you do ever reconsider playing your enhance i def would love to talk more about it in disc

A little tiny bumper

A little tiny bumper

:frowning: I thought we had a love connection.

We do! You’re the only Vulpera for me

Toppers wee

bumps weee

Bumpin it up