[H] 10/10H Tank LF raiding guild

Hey Guys,

I am 10/10H experienced looking for a guild that is AOTC at this point in the patch and maybe working on some mythic bosses.

Currently I am 245 item level. My raid days and times are flexible.

I am currently Horde and not looking to faction change.

If you think we might be a fit please reply here, thanks!

Hi, we are pretty good on tanks for raid at the moment but if youre open to playing dps and tanking M+ possibly filling in for raid we would be interested in chatting. Here is our guild info.

Horde guild of Zul’jin, 10/10 Heroic SoD progression guild, is recruiting. We are a casual raiding guild that also has several members pushing mid-to high level mythic+. We raid Thurs and Sat 8pm-11pm EST. Guild discord available.

The core of our guild has been playing and raiding since vanilla. Quality players of all roles are welcome but seeking dps of any spec and classes with tank and heal offspec. Specifically in no particular order:

Resto Shaman
Mage
Rogue
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Prot Paladin

We simply ask for you to know your class specs, gear, and general how-to.

Contact
Hoarq in-game or on discord @ Hoark#6742
Deyleiri @ The Q#1011

Still Looking.

Still Looking.

Not entirely sure if you are open to faction changing but we are currently looking to replace a tank and finish out AOTC for this tier. Our current recruitment blurb is below more info and you can always reach out to me in discord for more questions.

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed - US THRALL is a semi casual adult/mature raiding guild looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players that have been playing together for a long time.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. The Attendance boss has been an obstacle.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome.

TANKS (1)

MYTHIC PLUS NEEDS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY NEEDS

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild. Anyone who loves to gather and farm mats is a bonus.

What we expect.
Players who want to join a community and be active. We are quite active in discord usually M-F and suggest to anyone joining to do the same. This is where you will see the most activity and get to know the rest of the guild.

For raiders
We do expect you to know your class, do your best and be open to constructive feedback because frankly, we all want those bosses killed.

Keep you main character up to date, current. Running Mythic Plus is encouraged and no raid logging. The last thing we want to see is raiders who are only present on raid days. We get that real life is a thing we all have one, but it you intend to raid we want people to be engaged in the process and with the rest of the raiders.

…and most importantly WANT to be part of a team. Enshadowed has been our home for over 10 years and we welcome people looking for a place to call home and make new friends. Guild hoppers trying to get the highest progression, (ya know that one guild with one boss more killed and so on) well…this is not the place for you Sad that this needs to be said but …we want invested team members.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155

Still Looking.

Still Looking.

Still Looking.

Hi there Mokgar!

We’re looking to find more people to join our new guild on Illidan-Horde. We plan to raid on Friday-Saturday 7-10 CST. If you’re interested, please feel free to add me or my other officer on Discord:

Ackleholic#3313
Kreg#2602