[H] 10/10 M H Priest LF CE guild

Hi, holy priest looking for a guild for 9.1, or a guild thats doing reclears. my h priest is relatively new so shes 218 right now,and only 2 mythic kills, but you could go off from my heroic parses and get an idea of how my healing is for my current ilvl.
also would like to stay horde. times dont matter much but pref past 7 pm cst

ign Fluffykinz

dcord Meepz#6086
bnet Fluffykins#11264

ps im not worried much about raiding alot this tier anymore since i got CE, but reclearing on my holy priest i am not against at all :smiley: to get her ready for 9.1!

Shiver is recruiting for 9.1. We are a Mythic Cutting Edge minded guild with a two day raid schedule. We strive to accomplish as much as possible in our limited raid time. We believe in a drama free relaxed atmosphere and the officers do their utmost to keep it that way. We are looking for like minded individuals to complete our raid roster. During Castle Nathria, we were 8/10 Mythic before we decided to move the guild’s raid schedule from a weekend schedule to a weekday schedule. We have maintained the core of the guild and are focused on recruiting like minded players for the remaining raid spots with people who can attend the guild’s new raid schedule.

8/10M Castle Nathria as Ilterendi

10/10M Nyalotha as Insanity

We are currently recruiting for 9.1
We are interested in players who meet the following criteria:
. 21+, self motivated and willing to do the work on their own character through sims, logs, research, and videos outside of raid time.
. Put the time and effort into their character to ensure their character is fully optimized.
. Ready to be completely focused on raiding during the three hours of raid.
. Enjoy a calm non toxic raid environment.
. Willingness to be constructively critiqued on their performance and ability to make changes where necessary.
. Understand that mechanics are far more important than parses.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday - 7-10PM Central US Time

Wednesday - 7-10PM Central US Time

Application/Recruitment:
We maintain a raid team of 22 to 24 people. Everybody must earn a spot on the raid team through their performance. Once you have earned your raid spot, you must continue to keep it through effort. The most valuable people, who perform the highest and have the best attitude will occupy the raid spots, irrespective of how long they have been with the guild. The Trial period typically lasts anywhere from three to five weeks, but may be longer if there are areas we would like to see improvement (i.e. performance or attitude).

If you feel this sounds like a great place for you, please fill out an application:

Or contact:
Discord Contact Taunted#9350

check us out! you might like us.

Still currently looking for a guild thats close to 10/10M

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Still looking for a guild

Hey! I just sent you a discord request (henry#4712)
I’m down to talk whenever you’re free

still looking for a guild