[H] 10/10 M Boomkin LF new home

Hey there, thanks for reading.

Boomkin player looking for a new home. I don’t want to post on my main to avoid guild drama.

Looking for 2-3 nights a week. Any start time after 8 PM PST. Raid days don’t matter.

If you’re interested please drop your Discord and I’ll get back to you and provide logs and a character link.

I also have a geared Mage and semi-geared hunter, lock, monk, and shaman. Happy to play any of those on request.

Hey Hasek,

Would be interested in chatting more with you.

Mentla#9967 on Discord

Hey there Hasek, I’d love to chat with you!

lonesoldier09#0009 on Discord!

Hi Hasek, Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

With Castle Nathria being our first tier and starting late our goal was to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE in 9.1. We reached 8/10 and are now ready to step into Sanctum of Domination and see how fast we can get CE. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 8/10M CN

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

*Tank: Brewmaster

• Healers: Rsham, disc
  • Dps: Any Dps, with preference for Moonkin, DK, Ele sham, Warrior.
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Hey, would love to talk more and take a look at your logs.

10/10M on Whisperwind Alliance. We raid Tuesday-Wednesday 8-11 EST. Lots of memes and dreams.

Cav#9559 on disc.

Hello, from Nerve-EmeraldDream 10/10M we are a 2 night raiding guild Thesday/Thursday from 8-12pm EST. We finished our tier 4th on the server and 1st for Alliance side. We are currently looking for 1 more dps player to fill our last position if you are interested and would like more information please contact me via discord

Discord: atlien#1442

Hello! I am Urobar of Autonomy!

Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - High priority
Resto Shammy - High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!