(H) 10/10 h 2/10m 220 UH DK

Greetings,

Unfortunately, I am on the look for a new guild due to a RL schedule change. As the title said, I am currently 10/10 H 2/10M with several sub 5% pulls on Hungering Destroyer (very familiar with fight).

Raid availability: Monday-Thursday (9 PM EST Start time)
Preferred Raid Days: Tu/We or We/Thu
Horde only please // Bonus points if you are on Mal’Ganis (US)

Raiderio and Logs: Search Xynadra-Mal’Ganis

Recent Exp: 9/10M NH 10/11M ABT 6/9M BoD 5/9M Uldir (Took big break during BFA).

Any questions, feel free to contact me on BNET: Slovski#1442

Hi Xyn, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest, resto shaman
  • Dps: Warlock, DK, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Thank you!

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 10PM to 1AM CST
Current Progression: AotC, 2/10 Mythic
Recruitment Contact: Discord –Sabad#9958; B-Net - Sabad#1769
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Subjectively+Competent
Raider.io : https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Subjectively%20Competent
Application: https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/subjectively-competent/two-months-tops?preview
Requirements: We are looking for people with an understanding of what mythic raiding entails and the willingness to commit to a team. Mythic experience is ideal, but not required. We are currently a Mythic progression team with the intent to move in to pushing for CE once we have a stable roster (realistically, next tier and beyond). We have a strong foundation, but roster flux over the holidays created some holes. Positive attitude and sound mechanics far outweigh amazing parses. If you can bring all three, even better.

Needs: Ranged DPS – warlocks (high), boomkin (high);
Melee DPS - dk (high); Healer - disc priest (high)

Hey Gath, thanks. I believe that is just a bit too late for my blood. Thanks!

,{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. No longer in use

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Xyn! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428

Hello there, friend.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Thanks for the replies!