(h) no longer looking ty

Hello all! My two friends and I are hoping to make our way into mythic progression in SL and would love to find a guild to help us do so.

Experience is as such:
Myself (Healer): AOTC Nya, 3/12M Nya
Friend 1 (DPS): AOTC Nya, 3/12M Nya
Friend 2 (DPS): AOTC Nya

We do not have a lot of experience but are willing to show what logs we do have and trial if it is needed to show what we can do.

Classwise! This is what we’re aiming to be in SL:
(Myself and Friend 1 are new to Horde so we would have to level before/during prepatch.)

Myself: Hpal (Disc also on the table but Hpal preferred. I’ve played every healer.)

Friend 1: Warlock (DK/Rogue secondary)

Friend 2: Flexible (Warr/Rogue/DK pref but willing to do any)

We’re looking for evening/late night raid times any weekday. NO WEEKENDS.

We are eager and willing to learn how to become mythic prog raiders and hope we can do so with some of you soon. Thank you!

Howdy, I just sent you a friend request on battle.net. I would love to chat, we are currently rebuilding and are 17 raiders strong, need 3 more dps and 1 more healer to round out our team. We are currently Horde on the Hyjal server. If you are looking to chat and the raid times work for yall my battletag is Jediranger#1256 and my discord link is Jediranger#7157. I would be happy to take all three of yall.

About Us

Horde Collective is a newly formed guild, founded with the purpose of efficiently progressing through Mythic content in Shadowlands. The end goal is simple… obtain Cutting Edge every tier.

The core of the guild consists of returning players that have raided at the highest levels in World of Warcraft.

Progression Raid Times (PST)

Monday: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Tuesday: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Thursday: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Recruitment and Applications

Recruitment: All Current Spots are under Evaluation. We are in need of Warrior DPS.

All applications are done through our website here:

Horde collective .com (minus the space)

After applying you will hear from us within 24 hours—via your Application on our website—if we find you a suitable candidate for our raiding community.

Currently we are accepting recruits for every role. New recruits are welcome to raid with us and gear up now and during pre-patch. However, mandatory raiding will not commence until Shadowlands.

There will be a 2-week trial period where we will test you in raid to see logs, ETC. We expect top quality players.

If we find the perfect candidates to raid, we will pay for the Transfers.

Contacts:

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me on Discord or Bnet.

Corathel (Co-GM)

(Btag) Corathel#11716

(Discord) unwantedgaming#1201

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you all! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey man you sound like exactly what we’re looking for, imma leave our recruitment post for you, check us out and hit me up if you’re interested.

Hey Belerynne, if you guys can do Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST I’d like to chat with you. I’ll leave a link to our spam below, and if you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey there Belerynne, we are building a mythic team for shadowlands and could use more range/healers!! We raid Thursday: 8pm to 1130pm EST and Friday 8pm to 1230am EST! Our website is https: //faceroll. org(remove the spaces) for more info!!!

Hey there, We are looking for another healer and more dps. We will be raiding 830-1130 PST. Main focus initially is AOTC and M+ and will venture into mythic once our roster is solid.

Feel free to add me on bnet: corrupt#11776 or discord: corrupt#1177

Hey man, you guys look like an awesome fit for our guild. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819 and bnet is vmsfroggy#1886 if you want to talk more. Here is a little bit about us:
Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.