[H] 1-day <Ruined Immersion> 8/9 N 3/9 H

<Ruined Immersion> is a relaxed 1-day a week guild with a make up of former Mythic raiders who wanted a less time-intensive schedule. We raid on Saturdays, 11:30am-3:30pm Server time (8:30am-12:30pm PST), sometimes pushing a little past for a full clear. We were 11/11 Heroic in Antorus and have pushed a little into Mythic in BFA. We're recruiting strong players of any class but our highest need is classes in flexible roles. But if you got the goods, you won't be turned away! We run dungeons, Mythic+, LFR, PVP, etc. during the week. We were 8/8 H 2/8 M in Uldir and are now 8/9 N and 3/9 H in Dazar'alor.

If this sounds fun and good to you, feel free to message Tyledrahn on Zul'jin, or add me on battle.net as Tyledrahn#1703

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to meeting some great new recruits!
1 Like
As a little bonus I will be giving away 100k gold for FREE each week to a random player during the raid. After the break halfway through the raid when asked to roll the dice the person who has the highest number between 1 and 100 will win the gold. If two or more people get the same highest number then they roll again. What's not to like about that? As incentive for just coming to the raid you have a chance to earn FREE gold and Epic Loot !!
bump
Bump.
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump. Awesome coordination. Uses Discord.
Bump.
Bump
Bump.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Do you guys have room for an elemental shaman and a bear druid (dps feral). Added Tyledrahn