[H] 🐍 SIN - LF Raiders - 8/8 BWL 10/10 MC LF Core Raiders - Have a Lvl 60 alt or main, a lower level character aspiring for greatness, or have a small guild possibly looking to merge, or just want to be part of something great?

:snake: SIN - Anyone out there tired of having a general lack of activity in their guilds. Wants to be a part of leadership but no longer enjoys the Role of being the Guild Master? Have a small group of friends that actively play Lets Talk and get some of these smaller guilds merged up and make some progress in PvE Instances and Raids.

CURRENTLY DOING RAIDS on Wed / Sun @ 8:00pm Server

Long Term Goals -
To Form Friendships thru gaming and to be a place for all sorts of different players to band together. It is very common to have 70-100 members online in each of our 2 division at any given time. We are a Very Large guild with over 1600 members that has all different types of players.
Players that want to do the PvE to PvP thing. Players that want to PVE and RAID. Players that are Hardcore. Players that are more Casual.

Leadership with experience leading in Guilds with many Server Firsts but just don’t have the time to do that anymore but can help guide other leadership to grow into a competitive experience. A Leveling and Social Guild w an active Pve, PvP and Raiding Guild Divisions.

PvP via world PvP and Battlegrounds. Previously Ranked or Organized PvP players are especially encouraged to apply and to help train Elite Squads to become a dominate force for slaying alliance.

Leave a response here or send a mail in game and we can work on some details.

Still need many more lvl 60s to fill up for end game activities but its coming along pretty well. Meet and greet new people and make some friends :slight_smile: Alts and lower levels aspiring for greatness are encouraged to join as well.

Looking for more upper level characters to begin working on some end game content. If you have a small group of friends or know some people that aren’t happy with their home or just dont have a guild then let’s talk. We run joint Raids Thursday & Monday at 10:30pm currently 9/10 MC

Looking for more people to join us in the mayhem, Currently accepting all makes and models

Great opportunity to do instances, socialize, and get to know people - Very active atmosphere - commonly over 90 online during peak hours

Now over 700 members looking for groups of 60’s to merge with us to get into raiding. We have several 60s and many soon to be 60’s. Recently started doing Joint Raids currently 9/10 MC. If you are interested in merging into SIN for raiding or just for questing and farming pre raid BiS or just want to join us individually or in Groups - Contact HOOLLA or Kwll and we shall work out details to make it work.

We do have someone to help lead raids but any others with experience leading raids would be greatly beneficial as we are looking for officers to help out within the guild as well.

Looking to add to our Core Raid Roster - Looking for most roles - Respond here or msg me in game if you are looking

Lol 10/10…right

if youd like to join us id be more than happy to show ya. Thank you for your free bump to the top though :slight_smile:

Hey I’m looking for a raiding guild that starts @ 1030 ST weeknights. Planning to be a Fury/Prot tank, currently lvl 55. I took a monthish off from playing but getting serious again.

Let me know if interested!

I do know that our 10:30 group has been pretty filled with tanks I would say we could work you into our 8:00 as Prot or if your open to straight fury dps the 10:30 could work as well until they have a later need for a tank. msg me in game and we can talk some more. Thank you, Khaalathas

I’d be cool running fury if it’s more helpful, I’ll reach out in game!

thank you for reaching out Rogrum

Hi, I’m a BWL ready Mage looking for a new raid group. I’m currently in a great guild but have to look elsewhere due to a temporary change in work schedule. Your raid times seem like they would work perfectly for me. Do you have a discord server where I could reach out for more information?

Sure I’m at work ATM but I can get you the info as soon as I get off. Can I get your mains name plz

message myself or Caylo in game and we can get you that info and discuss some things in further detail :slight_smile:

Still Looking for Shamans, Locks, Druids

Looking for Resto Shamans, Resto Druids, Warlocks still for Core Raider Group - All classes and specs for Raid 2 group

LF Healers that can make our normal schedule of Wed / Sun w do BWL in one night on Wed and starting AQ preparation on Sundays - we Do Molten Core on Tuesdays if you still Need MC loot at all.

also as a side note we do have an Alt Run / Raid 2 on Mondays for MC as well for anyone that might be interested in that at all