Guys I’m just gonna be SV in SL

The DPS I do to a person’s soul when they see my spec and get startled, remembering it still exists, will make up for the lack of fun I’m having.

I’ll be more rare than some mounts. People will camp my hearthstone location to invite me to their group. You’ll see.

“Omg he spawned! Post on the secrets discord!”

You’ll all see.

21 Likes

That’s just super! You do you!

2 Likes
1 Like

We…We will do what we…were born to do… picks self up with Polearm at the ready…Survive.

15 Likes

um… true

I main survival. In a world quest another BM hunter whispered to me, saying that it’s so rare to see a survival in the game that it feels like seeing a triple rainbow.

And I have only seen 1 survival after many hours spent in the legion class hall.

But I feel cool and unique in the game.

5 Likes

Lulz my surv/hunter has a a great 478 guear (31%hast, 22%versa, 4xgushing and 1x IS2, With only 30 corrupt)

The Dps i do is literally the shadowlands passage

Nice hunt!

Those are pretty bad stats for pve sv. Even for pvp they are not fantastic.

1 Like

For pve i am using BM with haste/crit (40%/36%) mix, you can check my armory atm…

main problem to me this xpac was build great guear in in pve and pvp in same char, my bm/pve hunter got some pvp stuff(gushing woulds and 4% versa luuuulz

The corruption SV uses for pve is expedient. Expedient and just expedient, sautéed with just a dash of expedient with a drizzle of expedient on top.

We stack haste for SV. Haste and maybe some crit but mostly haste.

1 Like

57% haste feels so good.

twirls thumbs with a casual 78% haste before buffs.