Gurubashi and Amani models for trolls

Because the Amani trolls are a blight on the fair land of Quel’thalas and must be purged by fire and sword.

But mostly fire. Regeneration, you know.

1 Like

All trolls now happy friends united under Talanji tyrannical… equitable reign.

3 Likes

Raventusk have always been Horde.

5 Likes

whould be cool to have bulky trolls

4 Likes

Well, the Horde has plenty of blights in it.

See also: goblins.

Also there’s a recent thread about forest trolls.

3 Likes

Would love, love to have the OG trolls finally playable.

“‘Choo wan’ axe?”

2 Likes

Alliance have had the last three expansions dedicated towards them. Would be nice if the Horde got at least something out of SL.

EDIT: My bad, I meant three and a half expansions.

I hope the female troll model would be just as bulky/hulking

1 Like

That is the female troll model!!

1 Like

Orc posture options, golden eyed blood elves before any other race, boneless undead, blood elves getting a alliance race (high elf), way more unique allied races. The favoritism is all horde, wondering when the Alliance are going to get something big.

Someone linked my thread, worth a read :wink:

“I got axe for you!”

:kissing_heart:

Amani trolls for the alliance!

They don’t get along with Belfs anyway.

If the Amani rejoins the Horde, BE will rejoin the Alliance. There is no way Quelthalas will accept their archenemies as allies.

So that we’re clear: that includes the expansion entirely about orcs? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Aren’t Amani and Gurubashi legit enemies of the horde at this point?

You mean the one that made Orcs look stupid and evil? How’d that make Orc players feel?

Also, I think it’s a bit of a tired point that just because a Horde city is involved that somehow the expansion is about them. It’s more realistic to say that the expansion is at their expense. How many expansions have we invaded a Horde city now? At least three or four if I’m not mistaken.

In WoW every expansion is about defeating a “big bad guy”, and it’s been the Horde multiple times, meaning that expansion is now about and for the Alliance.

:thinking:

Roll a darkspear troll, they’re literally the exact same thing

Yeah I want the hulks and whatnot. I also want ACTUAL green skin like the image. The Zandari troll “green” skin isn’t actually green beyond the creation screen. It’s pretty lame.

2 Likes

I would love the Forest and Ice Troll model.
Or a model like Zul’jins.

I would however take the green skin option for the moment. It’s better than nothing.