Guilds with morning activity?

I work a night shift, so I am mostly around in the mornings before work, as well as during the weekends. I’m also a veteran RPer, but I’m too old/ornery to do the whole “application” thing. I’m just looking for some folks to socialize with who won’t mind if I might prefer being IC on occasion. Right now I’m playing my Dwarf Hunter but I also have other characters on both sides that I plan to play if I can keep my own interest going.

Edit: I don’t mean the whole guild has to be morning focused, mind you. Lonely Dwarf is a sad Dwarf. :pensive:

i’ve seen ya around on the server. while i can’t promise morning focused currently, i would like to actually build up that time slot for our guild. we’d be happy to have you if you aren’t opposed to helping us grow your time slot (i actually just had another player in our guild and one outside of it about getting a group together to play in the like 8am-2pm server time slot.

just tossin it out there. my ultimate goal is to keep the guild medium at best but have at least a few people on at any given time of day.

Just wanted to mention that I saw a guild last night advertising specifically for those who work night shift or play odd hours – I swear it was called “The Knight Shift” or something similar. I’ve been paying attention to such things myself because though I don’t always log in for mornings I’m usually logging off by 8:30PM, and evenings are always prime time in WoW for everything. It was getting me discouraged a bit until I started hearing about others who don’t play in prime time, whether guilds or groups inside/outside guilds.

I absolutely love mornings in WoW, the atmosphere always seems very open and relaxed compared to afternoons/evenings.

We are a small tight knit group. Some ten year friendships, some new friends with the launch of classic. We have some friends beyond our guild. Generally, the “we can do dungeons” together kind of nucleus.

Look us up and we can be friends not matter where you end up as home.

Mornings we usually have 20ish people on. Its a friendly guild that has groups focused on all aspects, PVE, PVP, & RP. Evenings I usually see 70-80 people on and weekends its not unusual to see 100+.

I can say in all honesty, in 15 ears of WoW’ing this is the most helpful “keep it pleasant” group I’ve been with.

Hold De Line!

1 Like