Guildilocks looking for just right guild

Want to see if I’m a good fit for any guilds:

Raided from late Vanilla through WoD at a high level but stopped due to getting another degree. Have been subbed the whole time and doing casual stuff and M+ since then though.

Work nights in healthcare with a 7 on 7 off schedule so I am available and then unavailable for those chunks of time (I play every night when I am off). It will take me a bit to get to 60 but when I am there I am dependable for a casual raid situation.

Would appreciate an established mid sized guild of adults with a good sense of humor and chat that is active but does not look like twitch is leaking

Understanding of guild mechanics and rules (was a recorder/secretary for a raiding guild for many years, managing site, bank, communications, consumables, mat farming and loot system records)

Might be a good back up raider for a more focused guild as I understand those around more should receive more and am unconcerned about always having a raid spot

Let me know if I might fit in with your group, I am rolling around with friends atm.

Edited to note that this is the character I would be playing.

1 Like

Greetings Guildilocks ;). You might find the home you seek with Gaiscioch. We are a community built around the idea of real lives always come first. You would be welcome to be as active or inactive as your schedule allows. We have a healthy number of players who play at all hours of the day. Our aim is to have 24 hour coverage and be able to provide all with the ability to partake in all the fun activities available to us.

Take a moment and Google us and you’ll find us with some ease. See what you think. We are a friendly bunch and I’m sure you could find a nice home with us.

Foghladha

2 Likes

This sounds great; I will catch up with you ASAP.

Edit: I’m in! And it IS great!

2 Likes