▶ Guild Recruitment Made Easy | ClassicRaids

Hey there Classic,

We’ve created a website that allows players to filter, sort, search, and browse through our enormous DB of guilds. This is an improvement on the current forum/discord version of looking for a guild because you don’t have a wade through the sea of listing to find the diamond in the ruff, just apply a few filters and BAM you have a list of exactly what you’re looking for!

Check it out!
:arrow_forward: https://wow.ClassicRaids.com/guilds :arrow_backward:

In addition to our DB of guilds, we have one for players as well so GMs and officers can fill those hard to attain spots as well as recruit in general.

So whether you’re a GM or a player looking for a guild, I highly suggest you check out ClassicRaids. We’ve added realm name support which is another advantage over the many of the current solutions.

We’re always looking for feedback and feature requests so please comment to let us know what you think!

Check us out!
:arrow_forward: ClassicRaids.com :arrow_backward:

1 Like

Nice work… but heres my Listing for those that want to get straight into contact w/ me after reading this post [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

I think this is an awesome idea. Check out Infernal while everyones looking :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you both for the positive feedback! Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to improve! :smiley:

Allow an option to change guild leader, as it’s not always the leader helping to recruit!

Good point, we’ll add that feature to the list. Thank you for the feedback Clip!