Guild looking to be absorbed

Carry Me Bro a Horde guild on Hyjal. We are looking for a raiding guild to absorb our core raid team. It would be 2 DH’s, Warlock, Priest, Pally, DK, Monk, Hunter, Warrior and a ton of geared alts. We would also be willing to change mains if we have a geared alt that you need. We don’t want to change servers or factions. If your guild is looking for something like this get ahold of me on here or in-game btag is Lonewolfe#1757.

Hey I haev a guild called Ymidion that would be happy to take you guys! We are located on Tichondrius and we are 2/9M 9/9H. We raid saturday 10pm-1am EST and sunday 9pm-12am EST with an optional weds 9pm-12am EST. If you want to join I sent you a btag add so just add me and we can work out the details! That is of course if you’re want to swap because I know it said you didn’t, just wanted to offer you this if you change your mind :slight_smile:

I dont think I got a btag request from you. Ya, we dont want to change servers but if that changes I will let you know.

My apologies I sent another one, if you didn’t get it my btag is Diahs#1671

I just sent you a btag request, but I read your original post wrong! I thought that said you wanted to change servers and factions :frowning: Best of luck to you and if you change your mind on that we have a great guild where we could take you all in!

I didn’t add you since you noted serving moving is an issue, but if that changes feel free to add me we would love to have your group! Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 6/9 H BoD

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

You mentioned not wanting to change servers or factions, but I wanted to at least put our information down if there was a chance you would consider it. We’ve got some holes in the roster that I’m looking to fill, and am looking for strong players to add to the core. If you guys were ever open to the idea, lets chat. Good luck with your search.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey not sure if we will be able to fit all of your members, but Who is John Galt (5/9M 2/2H on Hyjal) would love to possible add a few of your raiders. If you or any of your other raiders are interested feel free to add me. Bnet: Delgalo#1485

Hey! Like everyone else, I see your mention that you don’t want to server transfer but in case that changes, I think we could take on all 9 of you. I won’t spam you with a big recruitment post but I’ll give you the goods quickly.

Guild: Proficient in Wagons Server: US-Zul’jin (Horde)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
We are an AOTC focused guild that casually works on mythic progression as well. We are currently 9/9H BoD, 1/9M and 2/2N Crucible.

We love to run keys as well and have a mature group of friendly people that like hanging out together.

Good luck finding a home and hope to hear from you if you change your minds!
btag: Adencelais#1597

i added you on btag lichpunch#11365 if you have sometime i would like to talk to you about maybe joining my guild.

We have found a home thanks for all the interest.

hey we’d like to chat some time if you’re able we are also alliance!