Guild Looking for Merger / absorb!

We have maintained a strong roster throughout the first few months of BFA however we are currently stuck on the Roster Boss. We have roughly 12 high level players; High Purp (6)/OJ Parses (6), excellent mechanics, great attitudes, and near perfect attendance. Our other 3-4 players are strong but inconsistent in attendance/play and often don’t have time to put in the work to do mythic progression.

Our GM who brought most of us together kind of quit on us. And most of us took on leadership roles to help keep the guild going.
However in this time we are exhausted in dealing with the players who just can not seem to be adults and any other potential guild drama that can occur. Not to mention RECRUITING SUCKS!!!

So, we’re beginning the search for a potential merge or absorb. I’d like to continue raiding and provide our top tier raiders with a potential home. We are currently alliance. 3-4 of our top tier guys have multiple toons and would be willing to play whatever fits best into the roster.

To give you an idea of what the potential merge roster looks like;
We have no TANKS, they all left we have always had a hard time with tanks.
6 Melee (some of these melee can switch to ranged) – 6 ranged
3 healers - They often parse in between purple and orange

There is A LOT that needs to be discussed for this to become a reality…

One thing that needs to be said is that, we raid to have fun and not to be burnt out. Our goal is to progress in a steady manner and eventually get to cutting edge before the next raid comes out…while having an AMAZING raid environment.

Before reaching out please note we are only interested in guilds that;

• Maintain high performance (3/8M at least) prefer 4/8 or 5/8 with a positive raiding environment.
  • Raid at very similar times 8 pm minimum starting and no weekends.
  • Stay active outside of raid times, we do play other games with each other.
  • No more than 23/24 man raid roster. We are all okay with sitting when needed. However siting because of “favoritism” is never good.

Please reach out and leave your btag on this post so I can add you and we can chat.

PS. we do have a spread sheet of all of our members and all the numbers just ask for it (cant post it on forums yet
Thanks for your time!

Contact me at Bootee#1766

Pseudonym - Arthas 7/8m 10-1am est tuesday thursday.
Would require some serious discussing, swxkill#1372

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden.

We are currently 2/8M Uldir, and would like to progress further, but are needing people to fill out the roster.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

• Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
  • Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
  • Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
  • Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

• Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
  • We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
  • You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
  • Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
  • Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016
Hellfire Citadel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
Resto Druid
Disc Priest
Holy Priest

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter - BM

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting DPS, Disc/Holy Priest and a Resto Shaman for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.

We are 3/8M on kel’thuzad realm. I’m best reached on discord at Mint#3740 as I’m usually not on the computer during the day. I also gave your post link to Pueblo other recruiter. We also have ~14 strong players usually (work/life/sick)

Our guild is Finalforzabros.

Posting From phone so I apologize for less details! I wouldn’t love to just talk!

oicu81#11340

amen, good luck