Guild is missing from the Blizzard API as of 2 days ago

I’m not really sure if this is the correct category to post this in, but I’ll give it a shot lol.

I purchased a guild name change on Monday(3/27) and have been working on making sure all the 3rd party websites get updated with the new guild name. Everything went over smoothly, except RaiderIO. Currently when I visit my guild page it says “Guild is missing from the Blizzard API as of 2 days ago”. I spoke with a RaiderIO mod and he let me know that this is on the blizzard side of things.

The guild name is TheOps on Illidan.

Has anybody ran across this problem with RaiderIO and Blizzard API and how did it get resolved?

Update
Just wanted to post an update in case someone has the same question later!
I checked the RaiderIO website and it looks like it finally updated the API today.
So if you change your guild name… you can expect to wait around 4-5 days for the change to go through on RaiderIO. Don’t panic haha

1 Like

The Armory and its backing APIs don’t always update quickly and Support has no way of making it do so AFAIK.

It will update when it updates.

5 Likes

Oh I gotcha!!! Ty for letting me know. Just wanted to make sure that there wasn’t anything I needed to do on my end!

4 Likes

Things guild related quite often seem to lag behind maintenance. I don’t know about this specifically - but if it hasn’t self-corrected after next maintenance, I’d post in the Website Bug Forum.

6 Likes

Ok! Thank you so much for the fast response. I’ll keep an eye out after next Tuesday and if it doesn’t update I will repost under Website Bug Forums!

3 Likes