Guild Invite broken

I can’t invite my alts to guild … my alt apply’s to guild and it says pending, but when I switch toons to accept as the guildmaster I can’t scroll down to applicants, the interface won’t let me highlight that and select it

Only 7 members in my guild, I was able to self invite a few months ago, now we can’t?

I don’t have a solution to offer you, but this is a common things being experienced by a lot of guilds on realms that are effected by the realm connections. None of us can see our guild applications and have had to make due by inviting manually. For a temporary fix, I would have another guild member invite your alt while you’re on it via the “/ginvite” command.

Some users in another thread have offered some fixes, but I personally haven’t had any luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the info Aeliathel, I didn’t consider realm connections as the problem… I guess this will be fixed once all the realm connections are done

1 Like

It was suggested by one GM (when trying to resolve an in-game ticket) that everyone should also report the bug through the in-game interface. Hopefully we can get the problem brought to the devs attention and resolved quickly!

1 Like