Guild found

UPDATE 8-12-21 - I have found a new guild. Thank you all for reaching out. Happy hunting!

Hello! I am looking for a raiding guild, (Preferably Weekends,) on Stormrage. ( I am willing to transfer if needed) I have been playing and raiding since TBC on different classes and I am looking for an AOTC guild that may or may not go on to Mythic. I am also looking for an guild of adults who enjoy playing mains and alts and despise drama. I like to raid, work with a team and kill raid bosses. If this sounds like a good fit to you feel fee to send me a friend invite to talk or reply below. Thanks and happy hunting! HarvyBirdMan#1305

Hi Darksight,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 5/10H and we could use a capable Warlock to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

1 Like

Good morning Tyoku! Unfortunately that is a little late for me to raid due to my time zone. I appreciate you touching base.

Added you on bnet and would love to talk more!

1 Like

sent a bnet request. lets talk.

1 Like

Will do, ty for the post!

Let me know if this interests you!

1 Like

Hello Darksight,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 4/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Sounds interesting, lets talk!

Hey Darksight,

I’m with Dedicated and Medicated which is an alliance guild on Stormrage. We are recruiting for our raid roster. We are currently 8/10H and plan to start pushing into mythic while progging Slyvanas. Our goal is CE this tier though we did just form this xpac. However, with that said, we are a non-toxic group who has pushed quickly through this tier for a new guild. We raid Sat/Sun from 8-11pm EST. We have optional raid on Friday at the same time for farm bosses.

We have members playing most every night. When we aren’t raiding, we are doing keys, torghast, etc. We are extremely active in discord as well (both in posting and voice chats). Toxic behaviors are not welcome and we do our best to ensure a welcoming environment.

If you want to test out our atmosphere and are on alliance, feel free to consider joining our community instead while you check us out. Even if you don’t join the guild you are welcome to stay in our community for fun times!

If we sound like a good fit, please consider reaching out:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Sent a bnet request bud, interested in talking to ya!