Guild Finder Issues Post-Realm Connections

I have a guild that is hosted on Frostwolf-US called “Gìrls Gone WoW”. Since the realm connections a few weeks ago, we have not been able to list or receive applicants through the guild finder. When searching in the guild finder, we can find another guild with the exact same name but it clearly not our own (different member count, tabard, etc). Occasionally, members will be able to find our specific guild listing, but when they apply to the guild the application never pops up for an officer with the appropriate permissions to review. We have tested the guild finder issues both on Vashj and Frostwolf (since those are the two realms that our guild previously consisted of).

We can easily recreate this issue, please let me know if there is any additional information that I can find.

1 Like

The application issue is one a lot of guilds have been having on seemingly all the new connections. Still no word from blizzard as far as I’m aware on the problem.

1 Like

Two weeks later and this is still an issue. We moved to Joined Bonechewer [two weeks ago]. Since the move “applicants” and “applicant history” are grayed out under Recruitment.

I have verified our listing is active, and checked the box to list in guild finder. I’m told by applicants they have applied.

Still no word on a solution; and it’s affecting many guilds. Shoving people in where they never asked to be; and then isolating them with a glitch is hardly the way to make forced connections feel like fun. What’s the deal?

1 Like

Still an issue and their response time is one of the reasons I am quitting wow!!!

2 Likes

Yup , started that other thread Aug 7th. So it has been over a month for us that were first in line for realm smash’s, think we have had 2 different smashes since then. I am trying to be patient but the guilds that the guildfinder actually works for are definitely reaping the benefits of it working. Missing out on the new blood but EH its just a game :frowning: I Guess once every realm has been connected to one another and everybody has the issue, then they will fix it LOL.

Same here with Vanquishers on Dawnbringer. Can not access applications in guild finder since merger. We can not recruit for Shadowlands. Very frustrating as have no idea what people may be being turned away or have given up waiting for an answer that a badly broken set up does not allow us to send. Please fix this.

Been waiting for months for this to be fixed… Still broken.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/guild-finder-not-working-and-new-realm-cant-accept-invites/604578?u=psychoslayer-perenolde
Yup still waiting. We started the other post August 7th 2020. Best we can do is keep reporting in game.

1 Like