Guild Considering Transferring to Earthfury

Hey everyone! I’m the GM of Me and the Boys currently on Incendius-PVP. We’re a small Alliance guild of RL friends considering transferring to Earthfury, from Incendius. Many of us were raiders form back in Vanilla, now with RL commitments and families, so playtime can be limited. If we transfer, it would be all of us (~15 currently).

Recently, with the release of the Honor system, Incendius is seeing hour+ queues during primetime. This is compounded by the fact that once we ARE able to get in, it’s taking extremely long to level or get to instances, due to the constant flight path camping or boat dock ganking (though the queue is the biggest bugbear currently).

I’d love to get thoughts on Earthfury from either recent transfers or veterans that have been here from the beginning. Based on WoW Census data (which is admittedly outdated) the server seems balanced and closer in population to a Vanilla high-pop server, vs the 15k+ of Incendius currently.

Any feedback is welcome, from “stay away” to "yes transfer!’. Hoping to hear any input.

Thanks!

Yes, transfer.

^ although be aware, the pop is getting larger so while we don’t have queues it can be pretty tough to get to BRM during peak times, etc. Despite that I find there are solid groups of Horde and Ally so whoever has the advantage changes frequently

2 Likes

Aelsi is correct.
Sometimes the Horde have the advantage and sometimes the Alliance have the advantage.
yesterday we drove a Horde group out of Burning Steppes and drove some Horde away from trying to camp the FP.

But, we went to Kargath and got our butts basically handed to us by a group of Horde and had to retreat.
Overall totally fun.

It seems fairly balanced population wise.

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate the input!

I don’t mind the BRM camping, especially if it’s balanced. It is a PvP server after all, but the overall smaller population seems more in line with my experience on the vanilla PvP server.

I think we’ll make the switch on over.

1 Like

This is pretty much true right now. I think the alliance have been more organized in PvP up to this point, though.

I was in the Horde group yesterday I’m sure I ran into you.

It’s funny. Alliance say Horde are more organized. Guess it just depends on the situation and players.

1 Like

Hey, my guild was in the same boat on Faerlina, we just transfered over this last tuesday. I would say its worth it, there is plenty of world pvp, your not going to have SS/TM raids going at it 24/7 like on the bigger servers but it is there, and with bg’s coming out not going to matter much anyway, the auction house is understandably smaller but, still healthy, and most the people i have met seem to be a lot more chill/nicer than half the people you meet on the larger servers. The server is only getting larger by the day also with many people transfering to get away from the queues and if it does ever get too big since its a transfer server blizzard will shut it off before it gets too many people on it. If your looking to make any friends on the server hit me up, ttvlegend16#1177, ingame name is Kohwin