Guild Banks WONT Be in At TBC Launch

So Kaivax just announce we won’t have them at launch. What the heck Blizz!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/guild-banks/942915/7

Should seriously reconsider it and have them at launch to make life easier for guilds.

20 Likes

They’re making them sooner than ZA, what’s the problem? It’s not #Nochanges it’s #Somechanges.

4 Likes

Not holding out hope for the LFG tool after that

3 Likes

Because Guild Banks make guild management of items SO much easier.

If Blizzard doesn’t want guild banks at the start then we shouldn’t have Dustwallow marsh quests, level improvements and exp reduction, healing gear getting spell damage, level 30 mounts, etc. All which would be around the 2.3 and 2.4 patch.

12 Likes

You should be happy with what you got, and not be asking why they didn’t give you more. Sounding a little entitled.

5 Likes

This sucks. No reason for this nonsense whatsoever.

10 Likes

There is NO reason why it shouldn’t be in at launch where we are getting other QoL improvements at launch.

Its already a pain using guild bank characters and something happens where they player cant access their account because of a storm, emergency etc.

11 Likes

Well that just seems lazy…

8 Likes

I’d wager they are still working on it, it’s not a priority thing that needs to be in on day 1 or the game can’t function or is anyway ruined. We lived without it for most of TBC and we can live without for a tiny bit in TBC classic.

1 Like

I guess Blizz is saying they are OK with account sharing. I know account sharing is against the rules and all, but Blizzard stated one of the reasons they implemented guild banks the first time was to remove “guild banking” as a reason for guildies to share log in info. So since they are delaying the official Guild Bank, and Blizz already know what that leads to, I can only guess they are OK with account sharing…at least a little bit…if you are in a guild.

2 Likes

They could just push back the June 1 date and give us 3-4 weeks of pre-patch (which most people want)… now that Ashes of Creation has been delayed.

5 Likes

Where are people getting this idea that blizz is doing this for “authenticity” ? The blue post never said that. It only said that gbank is being added at a later patch, it never stated a reason WHY it is being added in a later patch.

It’s probably just really buggy / not finished yet.

4 Likes

Probably the same reason a LFG tool hasn’t been added yet either.

2 Likes

Nobody cares about Ashes of Creation lol

4 Likes

blizzard really are dumb af

1 Like

You’d rather get TBC classic pushed back, and we have to drag through another month of Naxx because YOU can’t play without Gbank. I can’t even respond to that…

4 Likes

Guild banks is what I was looking forward to the most as a GM. I’m tired of wasting multiple character slots for no reason at all.

6 Likes

No thanks, don’t feel like moving my vacation.

And many people just can’t at this point.

Blizzard seems to, and ESO’s new Expansion also with June 1st original dates.

Not entirely, Have pre-patch still on the 18th and push the June 1st release 1-2 weeks back.

1 Like

I’d rather they just get gbanks working and in game in time for launch.

5 Likes