Guild Banks Pt. 14

Because those logs prevented people from absconding with items they had permission to take, right?

Oh, wait…

2 Likes

This is a perfect point.

Certain people here claim that when guild banks were released that there was a rash of theft. Right, because people for about a week or two didn’t set the permissions properly and people stole things.

Proving. The. Point. Perfectly.

And these people think guild bank alts will solve the problem?

4 Likes

Only problem they see is their free gold stream drying up.
One adamant poster against gbanks even claims to have been a guild supply officer. His less than honest postings here make me question anything he posts. Im sure the honesty/accuracy of that type of person’s inventories definitely should be questioned.

2 Likes

Yet, you’re still being vague so that’s a great help. Perhaps you don’t want to tell me EXACTLY what it is because you know it’s trivial.

So do it again. Lots of things were as they were because of limitations at the time. As expansions and patches appeared over time, things changed. At this point, Vanilla is no longer Vanilla.

As I said before, limitations or workarounds regardless, this is a love letter with a nod towards Vanilla even with all the negatives. Cant just change things willy-nilly because there is better implementations now.

Flying is a a better form of travel too, that’s not going in.

1 Like

You’re a fool.

You and all the other pro guild bankers hate it because you all know it’s true. That’s why it irks you so;

It IS a QoL convenience. Plain and simple.

Both Fesz and I have given countless posts as to why and since you keep responding, that’s what makes it a ‘discussion’.

1 Like

I am a fool, for trying to have a discussion with someone that only talks on circles

3 Likes

I’m so quoting this every time he does it now. :rofl:

So why keep doing it then? Fool.

You and Padre are the King of the Circle Jerks. We’re only trying to get to your level…even if it is a low level :wink:

Low level

Ayy man. This was my original Vanilla toon right here (Dan-Eonar), minus the name change. Sure I leveled him to 70 as an alt during TBC but I left him with all his gear on.

1 Like

So it IS a bout guild banks then. Cheers for that.

Lucky for you they weren’t a thing in Vanilla so you’re safe. Also, just in case if you’re implying about having access to the same alt guild character on a separate account, well that’s just plain stupid because of account sharing being a no-no and secondly, you’d should be storing mats on your OWN alt, not a shared one by more than 1 person.

I seriously hope the latter wasn’t the case because that’s an extremely stupid thing to do and you have your own silly faults to blame.

QoL is a buzz word the no change crowd likes to use when they can’t come up with a real reason why they don’t want something.

A QoL convenience is something like a repair all button or linked flight paths. Guild banks are a better tool to manage guild resources.

3 Likes

We only use it because it’s a fact. We have nothing to gain by lying.

So is extra storage space. Don’t you remember our last conversation Ziryus about things being ‘easier’?

2 Likes

There’s a difference between better and easier. Guild banks make managing guild resources better.

1 Like

…and easier than jumping on level 1 alts.

No just misrepresenting, misquoting to change context, and wilful ignorance but not “lying”. Lol
Highlighted by tactics refined by a rat and I can see trying to be projected onto others. All signs of no rebuttals, no points, and desperation.
One other problem with your little plan. I’ll let you and ratsy negotiate what that is. Lol

1 Like

Different tool for different purposes.

1 Like

Misdirect, obfuscate and throw up smokescreens.

No Guild Banks in my Classic. They are unauthentic to the original Vanilla experience. Account sharing shouldn’t be allowed. If you want items for your alts/guild you should coordinate who has what items and mail/trade them respectively. This includes waiting for someone to log on to fulfill that request.

No Changes.

2 Likes

So people don’t use alts for extra space?