Guild bank

Guild bank is cleaned out. No log of anything being removed. Is it possible this was caused by the server merge? The guild is also missing many characters and no log of anyone being removed or leaving. I’ve tried putting in tickets but they are giving me generic responses that don’t really help me. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Konnan-Khadgar.

I hope it would not be an issue due to the connection, but have to ask also if you recently changed guild leaders just to cover bases.

Just guessing based on responses, which unfortunately being a fellow player I would not be able to see.

1 Like

Realm Connection. I know it’s a small clarification but it is an important one. :slight_smile:

On this account, Konnan? I’m not seeing any tickets on this account. Do you have a ticket ID for any of the tickets you submit?

2 Likes

I have the same issue… submitted a trouble ticket… next day the guild characters can access the guild bank; BUT the guild master is removed and the tabs and all the mats ARE GONE!!!
Now today, the guild as a whole is gone, I think that this merge/upgrade to shadowlands is a complete FAILURE.

You are sure the guild master did not simply transfer the guild? This does not sound like something the prepatch would have caused.

I am because I am the guild master of the guild, and have the only characters in the guild

Kozzae,
I am certain, because I am the sole member on the guild, real person, with most of my toons in the guild… for ease of sharing back and forth between my toons the mats I need… now the guild is just gone, along with all the rep, and achievements, and guild perks… SO MAD

Did you submit a ticket, Mickano? I’m not seeing one on this account. What was the name of the guild?

1 Like

The guild was Masked Bandits, on the Khadgar server US

I thought it was submitted, since there was ‘action’ taken, although not as I wanted… there is a ticket now.

I made Mickano guild leader and tried to refresh the guild, but I’m afraid I don’t see any additional items in the bank.

That likely was simply the functionality of maintenance. Weekly maintenance tends to update guild states.

I’m honestly not sure what can be done at this point, Mickano but I’d recommend submitting a ticket. Try to provide an idea of what kind of items were in each tab. Hopefully they can hunt down some information from when this issue emerged. Sorry for the frustration.

When submitting a ticket, be sure you get to the screen the provides a Ticket ID.

went through until I had a ticket number this time, it has been like 8 years since my last ticket submission so I apparently didn’t go through it all the way two days ago. Thanks for your effort, as for a list of the ‘missing items’ that is not realistic, it was 8~10 years worth of stuff in there, with maxed out tabs and mats in every slot… really it will be the achievements and the perks that are missed the most…
again thanks for trying to help, I just don’t understand why this happened… perhaps the tech team will have better luck fixing it…

I never finished putting in a ticket because I wasn’t sure what was going on. But a few people told me that it is POSSIBLY due to the merging of Khadgar/Alleria with Medivh/Exodar. And yeah, it would be this account. I can try to put a ticket in again, if that would help.

If I’m reading the thread correctly, there won’t be any additional potential corrective action taken by Blizzard unless you submit a ticket.

I’m not really sure how a proper ticket can be opened for this problem. I just kept getting the run around from the generic responses. I ended up submitting a bug report since technically this is a bug. shrug Here’s to hoping…

Have you tried this ticket path?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/464/ticket

Just be sure to fully explain what happened with your guild & its bank and even link back to this thread for further clarification on the issue.

1 Like

Just to check, Konnan, it looks like your other character was made guild leader on the 8th. Was the guild leader that was changed the one you are currently posting on?

That information should help our staff investigate your guild bank content so be sure to include it in your ticket too.

1 Like

No, my account was inactive. Since my account was inactive for months, I was most likely over thrown and then given the role back on the 8th by “Unknown”. I’m guessing someone either left server or deleted character? If this person cleared the guild bank wouldn’t there be logs or do they disappear with the character?

There isn’t any indication of a dethrone, but it is hard to tell for certain.

I’m trying to figure out who had guild leadership at the time this issue happened. Was it your Monk or the character you are currently posting on? Was leadership removed and your Monk was promoted when this happened?

I’m also still not showing any tickets were entered form this account. While I might be able to try something, it may or may not work. This will likely require more investigation and as these things are time sensitive, it might be prudent to put in a ticket.

1 Like

I am guessing I was dethroned when this happened and my monk was promoted to GM like 5 days before I reactivated my account. I’ve tried to put in a ticket but I keep getting generic answers and no option to actually submit a ticket. I DID put in a bug report but not even sure that went through. I will TRY again but this generic answer carousel I get on is confusing. Thank you so much for your patience and any help you can provide.