<Guild> [Ally] | Whitemane (PVP) | Casual/PVP/Raids | PST

Guild is recruiting for new players. Just Guild. We’re just a group of friends who’ve always gamed together. There’s only a couple of us so far but we’ve known each other for years and are all looking forward to classic. We’re social but we plan on focusing helping each other level up with the goal of raiding and of course pvp.

Won’t be getting the first place prize in anything, our goal is to have fun reliving or living the classic experience, through pvp, questing, and raiding. We don’t ask anything of you except to join us for the adventure. No requirements on classes or races. We won’t judge you for being a night elf priest. All that matters is you have fun, especially if that means killing dirty horde or dirty alliance.

Our timezone is mostly PST, but we’ll be on everyday 6 PM onwards. Some of us plan on going ham even on the first day! We hope you can join Guild and help support each other, and hopefully remain even after the game.

And if we can’t get the name we’ll think of something…

Discord : discord.gg/AnG9MUF

2 Likes

Hi, I see that you guys are a small group close friends with very similar interests to my group. I know that you guys are intent on creating your own guild but i encourage you to think about joining / merging with ours as i think we have similar interests. Please consider and feel free ask me questions.

1 Like

This looks like a guild that I would like to be in, please sign me up.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, I asked the guys and everyone said it was too soon to talk about mergers. We’re part of a bigger guild but only part of us is going ham on classic so they would rather we do our own thing for now.

You’re more than welcome to join!

oh my goodness this sounds great exactly what i was looking for ima be a Noob at WoW Classic please let me join you guys and help me learn this game!

1 Like