Guild Achievements not counting up?

Ever since the release of Shadowlands, I have noticed that some of the guild counters for achievements have not been counting up. I.E., Make cataclysm flasks is one that I was tracking, but it failed to count up as my alchemist made several dozen flasks.

Am I just missing something and the counters are actually working, or has the paramaters for these changed to require the making of Shadowlands level items?

3 Likes

I have the same issue with my guild… also not tracking stuff like Get Some Chopsticks, set the oven to cataclysmic, it’s rather annoying.

1 Like

This discussion should be moved to the bug report forum. Anyone?

When cooking Cataclysm recipes, they are no longer counted for this achievement. The achievement has been stuck at 3266/5000 for quite a while now for my guild.

According to the discussion on Wowhead, only Shadowlands recipes work for this guild achievement now as well as the “Get Some Chopsticks” guild achievement. Neither of which make any sense since the rewards are clearly related to the respective achievement expansion.

Edit: There is no reward for many guild achievements, including “Get Some Chopsticks”. However, “Set the Oven to “Cataclysmic”” does have a reward.

2 Likes