Guild Achievements - Confused

I haven’t played in many years and recently created a new character. On my achievement tab it shows account wide achievement totals (~13.1k). Today I joined a guild and noticed the following:

1. My achievement points on the roster shows 0
  2. My guild tab in the achievement panel shows 0

I’ve already completed several zones, multiple levels and dungeons on this character, so I should have achievement points. Futher, the guild achievements inside the achievement panel show their content as completed already, but I’ve received no points.

Can somebody explain what is happening?

Click Quests in your Achievements and then up top left you will see “All” “Earned” “Incomplete”. Not sure if this will help locate the information you’re looking for. Good luck!

That does not change anything I’m afraid.

The question at hand is that my new character has completed achievements (such as dungeons, levels, quest areas, etc) so it should have some achievement points that show in the guild roster.

That’s really odd. I just logged in on a brand new level 20 and can see all of my account achievements. Perhaps its time for a ticket.

It seems like whenever I approve a new person to join our guild, their achievement points say 0 for a short while. I think it will sync eventually.