Guide to Squirt - Regular Up 09-26

08/07/2017 04:58 PMPosted by Vhale
Enchanted Broom 2-2-2 /Boneshard 2-2-2 /Level Pet Sweep Swap to Level Pet Swap to Boneshard BONESTORM BONESTORM BONESTORM Pass (Boneshard Dies, Bring in Broom)Wind-Up Wind-Up (Puzzle Dies) Batter (Deebs Dies) Batter (Tyri Dies)

Worked spectacularly. Even a level one is safe from Tyree.

I love my new Enchanted Broom. I'm lowering the broom on these pet bosses!
/badump!
Oh sweet! A Super Squirt is coming up soon :) I will probably wait until then to level the mass amount of new pets Argus threw at me.
09/14/2017 11:27 AMPosted by Aoihikari
Oh sweet! A Super Squirt is coming up soon :) I will probably wait until then to level the mass amount of new pets Argus threw at me.

Yea, I have like 35 pets to level now after 7.3.

Don't know if I have the patience to do it on a regular squirt day.
09/14/2017 12:20 PMPosted by Maizou

I did one round of Panda tamers and called it quits. I just don't have the leveling mojo that I had back when pet battling first came out. Not to mention how many new pets came out all at once. Normally I don't mind leveling two or three new pets, but I have like 20 something now T___T
/leveled 200 prior to Cuteaclysm
/had 2500 pet charms

I have a few from Argus I could level and several 23 wilds, but I might be working this weekend so I don't know if I'll visit Squirt or not.

/pout
09/14/2017 12:58 PMPosted by Aoihikari
09/14/2017 12:20 PMPosted by Maizou

I did one round of Panda tamers and called it quits. I just don't have the leveling mojo that I had back when pet battling first came out. Not to mention how many new pets came out all at once. Normally I don't mind leveling two or three new pets, but I have like 20 something now T___T

Same. I normally just buy a +25 level stone, but I don't have the 1575 charms it'd take this time, haha.

So I'm glad we have a super squirt day coming up. The last time I participated in one I leveled over 400 pets from level 1 to 25. xD (I had surgery the day before, so had nothing better to do but sit there playing)
Guys, been a looooooooong time since i've leveled pets using squirt, but I do remember it was good for both the toon and pet leveling at the same time.

I plan on leveling this toon tomorrow when she is live, but I don't remember, to get squirts full benefits do I need (or need to go to) a lvl 3 menagerie? This toon has lvl 2 in her garri but I have no problems upgrading if need be, and I have many other toons that have the level 3 menagerie.

Thanks all!
09/16/2017 04:15 AMPosted by Icemoongirl
I plan on leveling this toon tomorrow when she is live, but I don't remember, to get squirts full benefits do I need (or need to go to) a lvl 3 menagerie?

Mine wasn't level three the last time I did a Super Squirt and I levelled my pets just fine.

However, a level three menagerie gives you a bag at the conclusion of the daily pet battle (one per day) fight and each bag has a chance of dropping certain valuable pets.

No, you don't need a level three menagerie to get the full benefits of a Squirt event. But having a level three menagerie has other benefits which make it worth having. (What is it? 1000g for the plans to upgrade?)
/Bumping this.

1 week!!
/adjust title

Soooonnnn!
Anyone going to be in their garri doing these that could inv some of my lower level toons? I have both horde and alli ^_^
10/10/2017 04:56 AMPosted by Missunknown
Anyone going to be in their garri doing these that could inv some of my lower level toons? I have both horde and alli ^_^

Can 2 people use Squirt at the same time??
10/10/2017 10:48 AMPosted by Ashief

You can have whole raids do squirt. That's how we used to do it. You just have to enter the leader's garrison while the leader is there

I will create a raid group for it in LFG. I am stocking up on pets and will probably be there most of the day.

BTW, does anyone know what time squirt gets swapped in? Is it 8am PST like all of the other daily resets?
10/10/2017 12:15 PMPosted by Jere
10/10/2017 10:48 AMPosted by Ashief

You can have whole raids do squirt. That's how we used to do it. You just have to enter the leader's garrison while the leader is there

Cool. I'll be in my Garry all day leveling my warrior. If anyone wants in a raid group let me know.

I can host horde players. I'll add my btag Tom. I'll even carry people to my Garry with my flying mount.
10/10/2017 06:10 PMPosted by Ashief
10/10/2017 12:15 PMPosted by Jere

Cool. I'll be in my Garry all day leveling my warrior. If anyone wants in a raid group let me know.

I can host horde players. I'll add my btag Tom. I'll even carry people to my Garry with my flying mount.

I'll throw open mine for alliance too. I have a mage to level!

Warning, in WoD if I was hosting a group for whatever and I left the garrison it would boot people back to their own. I don't know if that's an issue if they don't have one at all, but you may not be able to leave once you are hosting.
My Btag is:

Ashief#1771

I'll provide transportation via mount to the Horde Garrison until 10 AM ET on Monday.

If you need transit... let me know, but you have to be in Draenor. If I'm online and I can move you, let me know.

You are responsible for getting your toon to Draenor. I'll just pick you up and drop you off.
Is it a requirement to have a level 3 pet menagerie? Mine is only level 2.
10/16/2017 02:38 AMPosted by Soulprison
Is it a requirement to have a level 3 pet menagerie? Mine is only level 2.

I don't think it's a necessity but I've got a l3 if you need one.