Guess you guys diddnt want to face an actual challenge

lmao you basically admit that you can’t challenge horde without cheating

4 Likes

It’s not cheating, it’s how it was in Vanilla. Wasn’t cheating then it’s not cheating now.

3 Likes

group queueing with 5 was how it was in vanilla

No it wasn’t not in AV

1 Like

What’s another fifteen minutes? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

im fully admitting that we will not have anywhere near a 50-50 chance to win now.

dont think you trying to make a quip read it properly. im agreeing in a way .

wrong / 10

No it wasn’t chief, Horde premade all the time due to being the smaller faction. That’s how premades work, one side has less players so they can premade because there isn’t a load of players turning every AV into a near PUG.

It’s exactly how it was, which is why Alliance was able to do it now. Wasn’t an issue when Horde did it, is an issue when Alliance can.

5 Likes

at least pug vs pug reflects which team is better, unlike premade vs pug which is just abusing a massive advantage for a cheap win

2 Likes

no you were never able to queue as a 5 man in vanilla in AV …ever…you could do what the alliance were doing over this last month …witch is how it should have stayed.

3 Likes

Warts and all homie. Why is it Alliance has to accept broken racials, no guards on boats etc and zerg pvp but horde cannot take random premade AVs once in a while when you have WSG and soon to be AB?

It’s sad that the faction that told everyone to reroll, quit etc are the biggest crybabies in the game, while being the biggest faction.

8 Likes

while i understand the bad blood, im just saying that people dont know what they are asking for and accepting.

we will see im hoping it works out for everyone.

This!

If you wanted a challenge you wouldn’t have limited yourself to premades vs pugs.

1 Like

on the contrary . i wanted close to a 50-50 split and got it . i wouldntve been able to stay in 7 min games for as long and i did the premades.

Funny how that works. In Vanilla the Horde was all about AV premades because of the exact same mechanic, but now its all “This is an Exploit” because the tables have turned.

1 Like

Horde player saying Alliance doesn’t want a challenge. Got it.

1 Like

Says the faction that camps boats without guards, can level to 45 without pvp and zerg fights every world pvp battle.

How sad is this, you guys control the entire world map on just about every PvP server but you guys cannot deal with premades once in a while on ONE Battle Ground.

Not a zone, not a continent etc, ONE BG, that’s it. AB will be out soon, WSG you can premade for.

You guys cannot handle ONE disadvantage that Horde had the advantage of in Vanilla.

1 Like

just stop, you don’t know what you’re talking about

it wasn’t just once in a while

and all we wanted was to premade ourselves not this 5 man crap we wanted a full 40 to be able to compete with the ally premades

1 Like

Guess you guys diddnt want to face an actual challenge

Bruh… you’re playing World of Warcraft. You didn’t want one either.

3 Likes