Guess the next expansion TITLE!

I agree. Remember, Cata and WoD were also originally leaked on 4chan. Blizz may be doing this themselves for marketing for all we know. I’m sure that leak isn’t 100% correct but I’d say most of sounds just about right. It’s going to really drive people away I’m afraid.

World of Warcraft: Goblins Gone Wild

3 Likes

World of Warcraft: Beta Live

Thrall, Saurfang and Genn: Rise of the Geriatrics

4 Likes

9.0 Pathfinder Nightmare
9.0 Wrath of the Player
9.0 Return of Flying Restrictions

6 Likes

Since this is the interwebs

WoW: Rise of Grindy McGrindface

3 Likes

World Of Warcraft: We are going bankrupt pls resub

9 Likes

World of Warcraft: Running out of Warchiefs

10 Likes

World of Warcraft: Mobile Edition

3 Likes

World of subcraft “buy this mount”

I really hope this isn’t the next expansion. Leaks said the raid boss is 6month sub mount.

1 Like

Age of darkness title seems to fit well for what is to come. From when the dark portal was first opened to the defeat of deathwing was known as the age of chaos. From mist of pandaria to the end of legion is known as the age of mortals. Now an old god is finally free ready to unleash the void bringing azeroth into an age of darkness.

3 Likes

World of Warcraft : Return of the Garrison

4 Likes

World of Warcraft: Flight from Azeroth.

2 Likes

All signs point to something old god themed, so I’m tossing my guess as something to do with the black empire. That being said, the most “official” sounding name would be something along the lines of “World of Warcraft: The Black Empire” or something similar. I know it’s fake, but Age of Darkness sounded so fake in the first place. As did the “leak” for “The Dark Below” a few years back.

Age of Darkness

They could make it something crazy and out there to catch people.

World of Warcraft: Everybody Dies

(and then we all play as ghosts :rofl:)

World of Warcraft: The Search For More Money

3 Likes

Wrath Of The Panda Burning Lich Crusade.

3 Likes

Tables R Us

Copy&Paste part 2.

4 Likes