Guards and hitting like wet noodles

Please buff the guards. I’m questing on my lock, and was body camped by a boomkin. I was able to flee from him and made it to the city, which he just walked through no problem, agro like 7 guards, killed me in 3 hits, then camped my body for another 20 mins, while still tanking the guards. It’s ludacris that any player would be able to do that. Side note, I’m enjoying shadowland’s a TON, and I’m excited for 9.1. take your time gents.

1 Like

The guards are significantly weaker in Shadowland comparing with BFA patch 8.3.

2 Likes

Oddly the guards from Legion are way tougher and hit way harder than the Shadowlands guards. I had a Covenant quest that had me travel to Drustvar. When I got there I ran through an enemy town and almost died to two guards.

2 Likes

I think its exciting! Just turn it off if you don’t want to play!

3 Likes

You can’t use logic here, sorry :confused:

1 Like

Even the most hardcore PVP servers have mechanics to prevent spawn camping. Players should be fighting players but escape should be an option

You do have an option. You can just click the button and turn WM off whenever you want. That’s like the easiest thing ever.

Well, you do have to be in an inn, if they made it wherever that would honestly just kill it.

The guards have been weak since WOTLK.

They buffed the guard tremendously in BFA patch 8.2 or 8.3. If you attack anyone from flight point you have to fight a troop of guards that hit hard and tank hard. The turtle is the worst, they even could root you with net if you plan to disengage and it does not break upon receiving damage.