Guardian/Feral druid LF guild

Looking for an Aotc based guild maybe some casual mythic but not required, also who run m+. Currently have 11/11n 3/11h xp. Any questions feel free to add my bnet dead #1849, or disc Rhage#5816

1 Like

Would love to chat if our times work for you. Our info is in our recruitment post:

Errant Venture is a semi-casual AOTC guild on Whisperwind-Dentarg that enjoys killing raid bosses and having fun!

Murloc Mayhem (MM) 10/11N SotFO

Tuesday / Thursday 830pm EST to 1030pm EST
Current Needs :
Healers - Holy Paladin
Range - Balance Druid, Any Warlock
Melee - Feral Druid, Havoc Demon Hunter, Enhancement Shaman

Whisper me on my BTAG kohmet#1597 if you are interested

Still looking

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Still looking

Hey Rhage!

Drunk n Disorderly [H] Zul’Jin is looking for a few more dps to complete our rosters!

Weekday Team: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est. 6/11H Prog
Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 8-11pm est. 7/11H Prog

Who We Are: Mid-core raiding guild that is focused on AOTC but tends to dabble in Mythic afterwards. Super relaxed and chill vibes, we maintain a strong 0-toxicity policy. Very active outside of raid, many m+ players and other casual types.

What We Want: a dedicated and friendly raider who knows their class well and wont flake on raids or the guild. Ilvl and current prog isnt much of a concern, we are happy to gear people up, but we ask that you know your class well.

still looking

Hey did you find a guild?

we are based off Illidan and recently created a guild with a few CE players trying to make a home of ourselves. If you’re interested, we have what youre looking for. A raiding home and M+ lovers.

Raids
Tues/Wed 8pm - 11pm EST

Hi just looked at your post and would like to have you we are a newly formed guild focused on Aotc raiding and M+! we are looking for a tank and all DPS for our raid team right now and raid Sundays 12pm-3pm EST! Here is my info if you are interested

Disc-Bearbite755#7699 and battle net is- Bearbite755#1702

Looking for another tank!
[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting for Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Current Raid Prog
7/11 H

Officer Experience
11/12 M Nyalotha
10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting
Tanks: DH/Warr/Druid/Paladin
Healers: Holy Pally, Mistweaver, Disc, Druid
DPS HIGH NEED: Mage, WW, Rogue, DK
DPS Medium: Ret, DH, Warlock, Spriest

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues 10pm-1am EST
Next patch or expansion we will likely move to a 2 day raid schedule.
This is not a “show up when you feel like it” raid team. While we understand IRL things come up, we take attendance seriously and it will be monitored.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

still looking

Hello Rhage,

Sent you a friend request! Our guild is an AOTC driven raiding Guild. We are however 18+ as we have explicit language and banter, all in fun! We love to do M+, achievement/mount/pet/transmog farming, contests, etc outside of our Raid nights.

Below is our current scheduled activity days:

• Monday: M+ Night! Starts at 9pm EST and goes until the group(s) decide. Anyone can join in!

• Tues: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

• Weds: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

• Thurs: Activity Day (N Raid, Fun-Runs - see below for Fun-Run info) 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

Fun-Run’s include a variety of things to do, we welcome any members of the guild to join in on the fun!

Bi-Monthly / Monthly Events:!! - We offer a variety of events including: Gathering Contests, Transmog Contests, Guild Lottery, etc! We give out gold prizes for the Winner(s)!

Celebration!: We love to celebrate Birthdays & Christmas! We collect donations all year long to give out to members as a gift for their Birthday / Christmas!

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be the right fit!
Btag: Neithia#1315
Discord: Neithia#4960

Hello, if you are open to server and faction transfer, we could be the guild you are looking for. Note however we do not run Mythic level raids in any fashion. Please see below and reach out if you are interested in learning more, i would love to talk to you to see if you are a good fit for us and us for you.

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Looking for a couple more DPS and a healer to join our raid teams

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Still looking

Hey. The new raid team we are forming needs a tank. They will start once they have one.

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. As soon as we have some more of the roster fleshed out it will start raiding!

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey Rhage!

I am writing on behalf of Reborn[A] and Calamitous Intent [H]. We are a cross faction raid who are currently 9/11 Heroic, and need some people for that final push into AoTC. Ideally come Season 4 we’d like to dip our toes into Mythic as well.

If you care to read it my recruitment thread is here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!.

Or if that’s tl;dr just hit me up at my btag: Nephilim#1432. Hope to hear from ya.