Guardian/Boom Nerf

Were there no posts on here about nerfing druids? One druid vs two sub rogues is an fruitless fight that yields nothing but frustration and confusion. It gives them wayyy too many ways to get away, out of stun, just so they can turn around and click two buttons to kill everything with f’in starsurge critical doing 20-30k damage per usage. Why is this acceptable?

Were you one of those sub rogues vs one druid?

6 Likes

Nah I just like talking about others playing.

How do we get out of stun? Trinket, and…?

if they are doing 30k in starsurge sounds like they outgear you by quite a lot or you have low vers.

2 Likes

If it happened to you chances are they outgear you.
Sitting at 11% verse is only a 5% damage reduction. You also don’t have 2 PvP trinkets to increase the verse gain.
If they are hitting you for 20-30k that means they have more verse, trinkets and better gear.

They won’t nerf them because blizzard currently plays mages and boomkins. If they aren’t top DPS then they are underpowered.

Rogue is legit the worst class right now for a lot of content in the game. There’s a reason it’s one of the most under-represented in raid and in M+.

You lost the moment you picked rogue for SL.

How does one hit a 30k starsurge? I’m only 155 on my druid but it’s doing like 3-4k lol

BoAT legendary, Incarn + CA + convoke + nydia soulbind or whatever her name is that boosts your mastery insanely high + 20% difference in vers

Good thing this is PvP and Sub is definitely the go to choice for that

Imagine having 2 rogues with a multitude of interrupts and stuns and not using a single one lol

6 Likes

No thanks cry more

1 Like

Players of sub rogue in pvp are even a bigger pile of human garbage than balance Druid. You get what you deserve IMO.

3 Likes

Ummm…kick?

It’s always amazing whenever someone fails in PvP it magically makes their opponents have dealt double the possible damage to them.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever done a 30k starsurge in arena yet… I think the absolute most I’ve seen with dark arch was 25k and the guy had almost 0 pvp gear.

Not to mention that they both have not one, but two things that completely no-sell Convoke: Cloak of Shadows, and Vanish.

You’re going to get 2 v 1’d by any class with better gear than you. But if any class can 2 v1 its probably a druid with convoke, but its very hard to pull off. Especially now that druids convoke won’t hit a rooted target.

He’s full of crap. Even with perfect RNG and all buffs, we can crit a tank spec for around 25k. But they take 50% more damage.

A non-tank spec with all CD’s and buffs…16-17k crits on them is about the max.

Idk, I have seen many many 19-21k Starsurges against normal comps in arena.

With no resilience, sure.

They are meta in m+ and doing amazing in arenas and have a guaranteed slot in an rbg group. I don’t raid so i can’t speak on that, but that’s potentially 1 content type that rogue isn’t a meta front runner in. I think you are referring to a different game.