Guardian Vorquin missing

In the Dracthyr starting zone, you can buy all the mounts but the Guardian Vorquin mount doesn’t show up after learning it and it doesn’t have a preview either.

4 Likes

The same happened to me as well! I purchased every mount (because of course), but the Guardian Vorquin is nowhere to be found. When I hover over the icon for it or click on it in the chat where it says I received it, it says “already known”, but there was no “You have added the mount Guardian Vorquin to your collection” in the chat box like the others, nor is it in my mounts tab.

1 Like

I can search it and mount it but its preview does not work

im proccing a LUA error when trying to preview the mount in the dressing room. errortext below

Message: Interface/FrameXML/DressUpFrames.lua:246: Usage: ModelSceneActor:SetModelByCreatureDisplayID(creatureDisplayID, useActivePlayerCustomization = false)
Time: Tue Nov 15 21:23:00 2022
Count: 1
Stack: Interface/FrameXML/DressUpFrames.lua:246: Usage: ModelSceneActor:SetModelByCreatureDisplayID(creatureDisplayID, useActivePlayerCustomization = false)
[string "=[C]"]: in function `SetModelByCreatureDisplayID'
[string "@Interface/FrameXML/DressUpFrames.lua"]:246: in function <Interface/FrameXML/DressUpFrames.lua:220>
[string "=(tail call)"]: ?
[string "@Interface/FrameXML/ItemButtonTemplate.lua"]:391: in function `HandleModifiedItemClick'
[string "@Interface/FrameXML/MerchantFrame.lua"]:597: in function `MerchantItemButton_OnModifiedClick'
[string "*MerchantFrame.xml:34_OnClick"]:2: in function <[string "*MerchantFrame.xml:34_OnClick"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = ModelSceneActor {
 0 = <userdata>
 UpdateScale = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:152
 scaleDirty = true
 MarkScaleDirty = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:164
 GetOnSizeChangedCallback = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:75
 CalculateNormalizedScale = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:110
 GetRequestedScale = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:105
 normalizedScaleAggressiveness = 0.250000
 OnUpdate = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:140
 OnModelCleared = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:67
 SetRequestedScale = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:98
 SetOnModelLoadedCallback = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:79
 ApplyFromModelSceneActorInfo = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:29
 SetOnSizeChangedCallback = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:71
 requestedScale = 3.500000
 GetOnModelLoadedCallback = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:83
 SetNormalizedScaleAggressiveness = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:87
 OnModelLoaded = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:144
 OnReleased = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:135
 GetNormalizedScaleAggressiveness = <function> defined @Interface/SharedXML/ModelSceneActorMixin.lua:94
}
(*temporary) = nil
1 Like

Well, I was bold enough to purchase this and it (to me) looks exactly like the Crimson Vorquin. I am going to assume that it just picked another Vorquin form to represent itself. I think it’s supposed to be the black armored Vorquin.

Same, but just the preview windows.

The preview window is just showing the last selected model (with the Guardian Vorquinn info text).

Mounting, from the Mounts UI, still works and the model shows in the game world.

Just flagging that this bug with the Guardian Vorquin mount still persists and isn’t listed on the known issues post.