Guardian suggestions

Simple suggestions for Guardian:

Shifting out of bear form does not deplete rage.

Can use “Remove Corruption” in bear form.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Seems common freaking sense to me. Maybe just the latter as a compromise.

Dam, in comparison my ideas seem like a stretch.
1.Take Maul off the gcd
2.Reduce Mauls rage cost by 5 OR increase its dmg and make it cost 50
3.Have the brambles talent take FR off the gcd
4.Replace Lunar beam with a talent that isn’t completely useless
Maybe make the demorilizing roar talent into the base talent tree instead of the pvp one
5. Give guardian druids any flavor of nature magic back, maybe make mangles spread moonfire, or give us the moonfire leech legendary passive idk

maybe my changes would break bears idk

A simple fix would be remove lunar beam an replace it with
-Fur of the celestials , iron fur now grants 25% magic reduction an increases iron fur duration to 15 seconds.

• frenzied regeneration now heals bear for 75% of damage in the last 5 seconds
    And bear dmg increased by 100% would put them in a decent spot.
2 Likes

“Can use “Remove Corruption” in bear form”

Yes please, though I suppose since it costs mana to cast that they’d have to switch that to a rage cost?

Could we all guardian druids adress that we cannot use some usefull things without leaving out bear form? DAMN, I’m an engineer and I cannot use my belt enchant without going out of form.

I can imagine blizz saying
“We should give engineers some cool useful stuff”
“Hey, don’t forget about guardian druid!”
“Oh sure, now that you say that, make them shapesift out of their form when using the belt enchant”

Seems about right to me.

Anyone else really hoping what happends to Wars happends to us? They over tune a buff and maybe we can get some time in the sun till a deserved nerf.

No, they wouldn’t have to do that. Soothe uses a mana cost even when in bear form.

1 Like

Honestly it’s highly unlikely at this point. Chances are Warriors will see some tweaks come 8.2 and if anything, we may see some slight buffs but nothing that will make us stand out and be unique and niche enough for groups to desire us over the other options.

And then it’s on into Alpha/Beta for the next expansion, where a couple of us will ask for Druid buffs and be overwhelmed by hundreds of Blood DK’s complaining about how bad they were in BfA.

Just like every alpha/beta.