Guardian spec needs a lot of fine tuning

These clowns can cut down damage by 95% and can deal more damage than a rogue dps spec. How does this make any freaking sense? Blizzard, please pay attention to this, they are a cancer to fight even when being ganked, it’s pretty aids.

Edit 1: Why do they even have regrowth, this ability is broken on it’s own, recharging their health bar by a ridiculous amount with next to no cooldown.

1 Like

what essences are they running, and what’s their talent setups?

You can’t regrowth in bear form and it doesn’t “recharge their health bar” by much at all.

2 Likes

Link has to be spaced so I can post. But a good example as to why guardian need nerfed in arena play.
https: // clips. twitch.tv/ AntsyEndearing CattleKeyboardCat

5 Likes

A guardian does way less damage than any dps of the same ilvl. Solution: don’t pick fights with bears that outgear you. Look at their health bar. Look at yours.

It takes like 15 casts to get from low health to full health and then you’re out of mana. They need to scale that. At level 100 it works fine.

1 Like

This should do it

2 Likes

Brb, rerolling guardian. Thanks, OP, for bringing this my attention!

4 Likes

Now you know what’s going to happen the next time you attempt to solo a Bear.

Instead of asking Blizzard to play the game for you, get more experience. Get better gear and fight every bear you see, it will get easier.

1 Like

You should never start a fight with a bear as a rogue… You wouldn’t step in front of a moving train? don’t go into a 1v1 vs a bear. You’ll die, or forced to run.

2 Likes

Don’t steal Yogi’s picnic basket then.

1 Like

During my Spring break I know that all tanks got nerfed. That being said, a tank is no better than a DPS in WPvP. However, a hybrid is more powerful than a pure, and rogues have been closer to the anoos end of the melee totem pole. I was able to defeat a Sin +15 my ilvl last patch. Maybe it’s the case that Guardian is cancer, but as a Rogue you shouldn’t fret over things you really can’t control in the meantime.

It’s not like Feral is worth much of a flip either so there’s that. Guardian is going to be better than Balance, so there’s that too.

You can thank high Vers for that, which is something everyone and their grandma has.

Edit: Grit and Darkombra make good points. In the WPvP bible, thou shalt write off 1v1’s you know you can’t win. From one stealther to another, never give them the satisfaction. If a healer or a outgeared tank approaches me, I just bug out because best-case scenario they’ll bug out and deprive me of the W, and thus be a total waste of time.

somebody got smoked by a better player and came to the forums to QQ

Some corruptions like echoing void and twilight devastation do damage based on your health and just allow tanks to pump tons of dps.

Lol I only pvp as guardian, with yseras gift on 4 secs and all the healing/shield talents I can get on top of azerite traits pimping Maul. I just sit there and slowly DoT/smack you to death. But woe is my feral spec T.T

Exactly this is balanced because a Rogue shouldn’t be able to hurt a Bear. It’s not their fight. Rogues should get help then proceed with caution.