Guardian Mastery

So, blizzard can we fix the scaling of Guardian Druid’s Mastery? It’s literally a perfect thing for the bear, but the scaling of it is quite horrible. I do not wish for us to get a new Mastery or anything like that, we need to keep this one. I just want it to scale better.

Right now I think the scaling for it was, if I remember right, around 130-140 Mastery Rating per 1% Mastery point. I believe it should go down to 15-30 rating per 1% point.

If we take into account the amount of a single stat, I think right now you could go up to about 1500ish in 1 stat? If so, that would amount to 100% Mastery meaning 100% increased max HP and increased healing received at 15 rating per 1% from all sources, that being before you calculate Versatility into it, too.

Nonetheless I think bears should still end up being health sponges, except not costly to healers since healers would heal for 100% more at the last raid of the expansion.

What do you guys reading this think? Love the bear mastery, hate it? Think it needs to be changed or stay? The scaling still needs to be better regardless of whether or not it stays or goes, but yeah what does the community think about the bear mastery?

It previously increased health & healing by 8% (currently 4%).

I also believe we should re-evaluate whether Nature’s Guardian should affect FR. The main reason it was excluded was that FR was healing based on damage taken during Legion and this created a feedback loop they wanted to avoid with high mastery.

But FR is now a flat heal with a long recharge time, so perhaps this would give another reason for Guardian druids to consider mastery as a viable stat that would be on par or potentially better than Versatility to amplify self-healing.