Guardian lf Mythic+ guild

212 Guardian druid lf guild to push keys. Im a laid back father that just wants to meet a group of people that want to push keys and have a good time.

Well met, Turtlepower!

If a faction change and server swap are an option, lemme know if this piques your interest…

Tabula Rasa is looking for active players who love to do everything. M+, PvP, casual raiding, questing, leveling alts, farming mats, hunting transmog, getting achievements, anything and everything!

We love recruiting active players in any class/role, and currently we are in desperate need of additional tanks and heals to help the guild with mythic+ runs and in the raid group. We raid on Thursday nights starting at 8PM central, with a cleanup day scheduled on Saturdays at 8PM central that has been hit or miss lately. We are also considering dedicating one night to rated bgs and maybe another night for guild achievements. All these scheduled days will most likely change in the near future with a guild vote and updated group decision.

If you are looking for a multigenerational, casual home to play in and chat with, give us a shout! We would love to have yah! Inclusivity is our priority. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”)

Currently 7/10 Normal and most guildies are pushing +8 keys and higher.

PST: Mojosan-BurningBlade or in Discord at Mojosan#6073

Always looking for new players to run keys with!

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856

We are on active m+ players and raid 8-11 W/T Pacific Time

Snacks and DInners (Tichondrius) was formed during Shadowlands prepatch with Mythic raiding in mind. We are currently 10/10N, 10/10H, 2/10 Mythic, we killed shriek and huntsman the first week we attempted them, Strong group with some great parsers, but lost a few members to real life. Its a great group of guys, we have a lot of fun, we have members in our 20s and 30s as well as a younger “zoomer” contingent that is becoming very strong, all are welcome!

We have a total of 5 spots available, 2-3 dps , 1-2 healer(s), 1 tank, would like to have a warlock and a DK for 2 of those 3 but we are always recruiting all Classes/specs so don’t be discouraged if you don’t see yours on the list.

I fully expect us to clear at least 8/10m this teir and grab CE early next teir, we have a solid core group and months to go, so lets get excited, an lets get some boss kills boys! leggo!!!

hey Turtle,

Laid back father is a moniker you and I have in common.
Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good.

Lemme tell you a little story about who we are. Our guild came to a crossroads a few weeks ago. As a full raid team we weren’t getting through Sire. We had a group of 6 friends within our core team who were - admittedly – among our strongest players. A tank, two healers, and two of our top four DPS. After a bunch of wipes, they demanded the … lesser-able members of the Raid be kicked so that “the guild” (meaning they) could progress. We capitulated to that request that night … they still didn’t get through Sire … but the next day we said never again. We were going to make it together or not at all. That core group of six left that day. But two weeks later we finished Sire off on our own terms, as a guild, “inferior” players and all.

^^ that little story, to me, tells best who we are.

We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

It’s slightly outdated but here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Greetings Friend,

< Dreamscape > is looking for other like minded people who love to play the game and make new friends to talk to daily. We do pvp nights, transmog runs, we also push keys. Come check out us out and maybe make some new friends :slight_smile:

Feel free to hit us up in the game:

Neoramuh#1528 (Neo)
Addictive#1191 (Addy/Raine)

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412