Guardian Guardian Guardian

I’m done with blizzard not listening to people that actually need buffs and help on their spec and basically giving all their attention to every other class except guardian. if it was dps spec I would understand the delay because of the number of dps specs in-game but as tank spec that’s behind all other tanks and being so weak that sometimes you can get one-shot to certain mechanics with all defensives up and not getting attention just makes me hate the game even more as a guardian main.

2 Likes

Yeap, people need to stop “adapting” to Blizz miss management. No one should be forced to play other class just because Blizz can’t do their job.

Just start to cancel subs till they wake up. Money is the only data Blizz is looking into nowadays.

2 Likes

Or…… I’ll just keep payin this game and having fun.

You do you boo-boo.

I’ve spent more money at the bar in one night than I do on this game all year.

Y’all be acting like you took out a loan to play this game. Cut the crap.

4 Likes

Hey quick question, so the other day I was doing like a +12 Temple of Jade Serpent and on the 4th boss in the courtyard I got two shot by Jade Serpent Strike → Jade Serpent Kick because I got clipped by the wave when running away.

The strike DoT was doing about 75k per second and the wave hit me for 150k, through Survival Instincts and enraged regen, on a +12 Fortified. Plus the strike gave me like a 300k healing absorb debuff.

This normal? Is this basically the experience of other tanks as well when they pop two defensives? Or can they basically livelord through this?

I’m genuinely curious

Wave bad!!

How much Verse is your bear running in bear form? (im 35-40% base vs proc ± full buffs)
I dont know for certain but just a few days ago before reset i did a temple 14 and i think i got hit by that but it was fine because Pre Frenzy so you can DoC Regrowth the absorb off before it becomes a problem is the general idea. i would have to re watch if i got hit by the wave though.

several weeks ago i did a all tank run on it, warriors definably get chunked by it if they dont reflect. DK, Monk, Bear, DH all seem to have a way to deal with it better, assuming they take talents for it. :thinking:
though with all tanks you just taunt and swap to rotate CDs

k so, seems like im not running out of the kick, and avoiding getting hit by the wave.
Not sure if thats the best way to handle that. :dracthyr_shrug:
First absorb was handled with regrowth +barkskin
second was Frenzy+ SI + Renewal
random shields from rings prob helped.

Serpent strike applies the absorb and tick. serpent kick does damage and knock back.
strafe left or right to not get hit by the wave.

Stealing a line from nature boy dissing buddy landell. Classic!

The second you see the serpent strike being cast run out of the circle before it is cast, if you do not then if your healer is not prepped you have to throw in defenses and FR x 2 if you have or else but there is about 1 sec to spare moving out of the area. Have your team lust once he is in the green phase to get it over quickly.

This also makes the dodging of the wave easy as you are out side of the circle about 1 ssec before the waves even appear

The whales who buy tokens/mtx will drone you out. Voting with your wallet won’t and can’t work when other people pay 500 a month for the game. Your 15 means literally nothing.

We actually have more options on TSJ 3rd boss than some other tanks. If you do a left side build, DoC will basically take you out of danger on the absorb. So will regen. And all you should need to rotate CDs would be barkskin and either RotS or double SI. If we could build decently around pulv that would be amazing too. Also incarn and FR spam should get you through 2 rotations.

We don’t have any room to “mess up” on this boss. But the Jade phase is short enough that we usually have enough CDs to get through it.