Guardian Druid looking for weekend raiding guild

8/8 H uldir and AOTC druid tank and hunter both mid to high 370s ilvl. Looking for a weekend raiding guild. prefer evening times but can work some other times. Also experience 8/8 H and aotc for BM hunter. I am in Arizona for time zone reference.

Hi Gizmo! Not sure what realm you are on, but Lawless on Zul’jin is looking for more raiders for our semi-casual heroic progression (6/8) team. We are pushing for guild AOTC before next raid drops. We raid Friday & Saturday nights 9pm EST to 11:30pm EST. Laid back group who likes having fun between pulls, but is also serious about downing bosses. We also run weekly m+, if you’re into that. If you would like more info or would like to try us out, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Bnet is feverXdream#1472 :slight_smile:

Mythic Raiding Community is starting a new casual mythic team! Team Omen Area52 Horde Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30EST (I think arizona is MST so 6:30 for you). Lots of events and fun runs for those interested and Leadership Opportunities available on the new team!

I can accommodate your hunter or tank whichever you prefer.

Feyranna#1657

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael’thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who’s goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. Many of us have server first raiding experience but can no longer raid several nights a week due to outside obligations. KWSN was formed for those who are willing to put in the time and effort and come together to progress on a limited schedule.

We are looking to bolster our roster moving forward in BFA with the goal of obtaining cutting edge in the coming tiers.

Raid Times:
Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
4/8M
8/8H

Current Openings:
RDPS: All
MDPS: Warrior
Healers: None Currently
Tanks: DK, Monk or Pally
If you don’t see your spec listed still apply if you are interested

Contact info:
My Btag: Lukien#1938
Officer Btag: Kernols#1905

Hi Gizmo!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342

thanks i add him