Guardian Druid Looking for new home

244 Gdruid looking to progress a bit more then my current home. Excellent awareness and attendance and very helpful with running m+

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/eonar/cocopuffs

Hey! My guild is currently looking for a tank - would love to chat more about it! You can add me on discord: evalensce#6997 or btag: Evalensce#1209

Hello, were currently searching for a tank ill leave some spam below thanks!

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

Hey everyone, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Mal’ Ganis.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.
We are 6/10H SoD, our raid days are:
Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smalls is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:
Huntandprey#2853
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:
huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

Hello Cocopuffs! Are you open to playing on the Alliance? You would fit in nicely with our progress, I think. We raid Tue/Wed/Sun 8:30-11pm PST. Currently 1/10M 7/10H. You can get in touch with me over Discord: lonesoldier09#0009

Would love to chat if you aren’t opposed to going alliance. Our info is in our guild post, feel free to touch base with us if you have any questions.

My guild Mythoclast, is looking for a potential tank. We raid sun/mon 8-11pm est and are currently 8/10 H. If you are interested msg me at #jrzo1414 on bnet.

regards,

Hey Cocopuffs! I think we may be a great fit! Give me a shout on Discord. Shadow.

Nox Oriens (8/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a main tank or off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow