Guardian Druid LF Weekend Guild that's progressing on mythic

Hello! I’m Zootlord. I’m coming back to retail after raiding in TBC classic. Just now getting my character into heroic/mythic iLvl territory and I’m looking for a weekend raid team.

I’m a 436 guardian druid and I also have a 410 aug evoker I would be interested in gearing for raid if needed as well. The druid will be 440+ once I farm like 17 aspects lmao.

TooManlyMicah#8332 is my discord if you want to reach out.

Hey Zootlord, You sound like a good fit for us. We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. I sent a friend request but Here is alittle more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hiya Zootlord!

My guild is in need of a backup tank as well as an Augment Evoker! The guild is on the smallish side as this is our first expansion together, but fairly active and very inclusive. We all try to run M+ together from smaller keys to the 15+ variety. just depends on who needs help with what from day to day.

If you have any interest, here’s a link to our guild recruitment post:

Feel free and reach out to one of the officers listed at the end of the linked post if you feel we could be a good fit for you!

Thanks for reading, and have a good day!

Bumpppppppiddy dumpiddy.