Guardian Druid and MW monk LF Guild Horde

Looking to join a semi-hardcore raiding guild on horde (will choose any populated horde server) and to push keystones with. we prefer to raid at night (ending at 11 or 12pm est) and are available any day other than Wednesday. (Druid 8/8H 1349 IO 435 item level at the time of this post). My battletag is Killum#1851 if you have any questions!

We are looking for another Tank to raid and push keys. We are on all the time, so there is always something to run. We are really chill people with some smartass come backs, so have some thick skin. We are like a magnet people tend to get attracted to our playstyle and behavior.
I’ll add you. We would love to bring you in the group.
We are on Mal’ganis.

that’d be great! Im currently still alliance, gonna be transfering with another friend of mine and waiting to see what he says and what he would want to do :slight_smile:

Hiya!
I’m with Mediocrity, a newly formed guild on Thrall-US. We’re currently recruiting all classes/specs to build out our guild and put together a Mythic raid team.
We run Heroic EP clears and M+ keys regularly, and we would be happy to be your new home!

We’re a week old at this point, but already have a fully stocked bank, a pretty decent roster, and high hopes for quick “catch-up” with progression. We get 3/8M on PUG nights and are confident we can push further before 8.3. :slight_smile:

Here’s our forum recruitment post - if we seem like a potential fit, don’t hesitate to reach out! :slight_smile: