Grp of friends looking for AOTC guild

Like the title says we are small grp of friends (4-5) , with a long history with CE raiding that just wanna slow down a bit and do chill heroic clears. We can’t raid tues or thurs and prefer one night a week if possible but we are flexible a bit. We have a mage, lock, dh, hunter, rogue (with some ability to move around a bit)

add me if intrested Surionos#1405

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re AotC and looking for more for 9.1.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC each tier of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let us know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

I think we would be a great fit for you and your friends. You should come check us out.

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Definitely give us a look! We have a very quality aotc team filled with former mythic raiders etc. A great place to call home and we have quite a few folks who play daily but only like to commit to 1 raid day. I would love to chat with you all if you have some free time. Feel free to add me on discord at Pimsley#1337

Thanks!

Hi Surionos, Just sent you a b-tag friend request. Look forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

If you would be willing to move to the Alliance side, Descendants of Lore is an established (15 Years) AOTC guild. We are a close knit guild of folks with jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. Looking for a few more heading into 9.1 to refresh the normal end of expansion lulls. We can be silly with dad jokes and the like but we also push to succeed. We are still 9/10H this expansion because of some real life issues that have come up with a few of our raiders but have gotten Sire to .3% and plan to take him down this weekend. We raid Every Sunday and every other Saturday from 4pm-8pm CST. I will add you to battlenet to talk with you more, but here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

I know it’s prob not ideal but if you and your friends could make a Tuesday or think it might work out I’ll drop this below and let me know if not best of luck on your search

Feel free to check us out at:

You should check out Sig, he’s a killer. Always a great time and his group is getting better and better by the tier! Good group of guys

Hi there,

Im with Click To Move a horde guild on Area 52. We are a tight knit group of friends that enjoy doing content together. We are an older crowd with most of our members being early wow players (Vanilla, TBC). Our focus is on Mythic +, getting AOTC and exploring the first few bosses at a Mythic level with a casual but focused attitude.

We are a mature crowd, laid back, easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people. We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the work days. During the evenings you can find a group of us on comms running stuff together.

What are the Raid Times? Friday/Saturday 7:00PM - 10PM (Eastern Time) / Optional night Weds 7-10 for alts and mog runs.

We would be happy to have all of you! If you haven’t found a home, lets chat!

My info is:

• CrysTalis#1961 - BNET
  • CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Hello. I added you to bnet but you never accepted. Are you still looking for a place?